Pictures from cities | Lahore

Beautiful_Pictures_of_Pakistan_34.jpg

Minar-e-Pakistan

Beautiful_Pictures_of_Pakistan_15.jpg

Minar-e-Pakistan

Beautiful_Pictures_of_Pakistan_32.jpg

Badshahi Masjid

Lahore is stunning.

Eh not really IMO, Lahore like other Pakistani cities need major and I mean major upgrades in urban planning, that along with major improvements in building construction, cleanliness, infrastructure, maintenance, landscape, etc.

Eh not really IMO, Lahore like other Pakistani cities need major and I mean major upgrades in urban planning, that along with major improvements in building construction, cleanliness, infrastructure, maintenance, landscape, etc.

When was the last time you were in Lahore. I was there just last year and saw the improvements made in new buildings, cleanliness, infrastructure, maintenance, and landscape. It might not be as stunning as Islamabad but it has changed a lot since the 1990's. Lahore is way more modern than other cities in Pakistan. I never been to Karachi, heard its also becoming a modern city.

I was there a few years ago, don't tell me the city has dramatically changed in a few years time especially with the current economy. I've been to and lived in the various localities Dharampura, Lahore Cantt, Gulberg, Defence, and other areas.

It's good they have made "improvements" as you said, the city is still lacking behind the great world cities.

I was there a few years ago, don't tell me the city has dramatically changed in a few years time especially with the current economy. I've been to and lived in the various localities Dharampura, Lahore Cantt, Gulberg, Defence, and other areas.

It's good they have made "improvements" as you said, the city is still lacking behind the great world cities.

It won't be as advanced as New York City in a decade. There are some really nice parts of Lahore. I have noticed the developments in 2010 from my previous visit in '99. I'm not a native Lahori, but I wouldn't mind living there.

Defense is one of my favorite parts, nice posh area It almost felt like living in another country.

Back
Top Bottom