What's new

Pictures from cities | Lahore

7cb24b0ef8ae02845cc65fe2d46d52f5.jpg

The Mazar of Hazrat Data Ganj Bakhsh in Lahore

Data Darbar or the royal pavilion of the great saint of Lahore, Ali bin Usman Al Hajveri. This shrine is the oldest and perhaps the most vibrant cultural marker of the past one millennium in Lahore. The title of Ganj Bakhsh was bestowed by the saint of the saints Khwaja Moin ud din Chishti of Ajmere, whose ascendancy in the Chishtia Sufi order is recognised by all and sundry.

Outside the shrine

397a06a2f30717e187a134769fc7c306.jpg

Outside the shrine

The interior of Data Darbar

The grave of the saint

The shrine at night

I went to pakistan tried all the burgers at mcdonaldwere not that good, was disapointed. Fry chicks was way better and KFC.

this particular mcdonalds is very good, better than the others in lahore. Trust me, the food tatstes different.

Its in Y block, defence.

First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy with President Mohammad Ayub Khan of Pakistan at the Shalimar Gardens, Lahore, Pakistan, March 22, 1962

Mrs. Kennedy told guests "all my life I've dreamed of coming to the Shalimar Gardens. It's even lovelier than I'd dreamed. I only wish my husband could be with me."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacqueline_Kennedy

Last edited:
this particular mcdonalds is very good, better than the others in lahore. Trust me, the food tatstes different.

Its in Y block, defence.

Thanks, I went to the ones in fortress, the 1 near Holiday Inn, and then theres 1 near fry chicks, in front of a big market, and its near bundu khan forgot the name of the market.

I will surely go there next time i visit.

Basant celebrations

Basant was celebrated in all parts of the country but the real party was on in Lahore.

Kites, maanjha, old city rooftop and dressed up girls: all things basant. —APP

Ready for take off at sunset. —APP

Back
Top Bottom