4059951827_2b6aa28b00_z.jpg

389253984_79d0a447d5_o.jpg

2078145288_37c6c74bbc_z.jpg

6200973739_de6bc6cee6_b.jpg

2403069817_c0271f4ecd_o.jpg

6135710963_1635885305_b.jpg

6838901248_3408d45d2a_b.jpg

182798839_989637e9c8_b.jpg

Karachi ka Allah hafiz. Every day, atleast 10 to 15 people are getting killed. the city is politically unstable and every party wants a piece of cake.

Karachi ka Allah hafiz. Every day, atleast 10 to 15 people are getting killed. the city is politically unstable and every party wants a piece of cake.

Honestly why do you keep coming back to this thread and barking about how bad Karachi is? Your paindu *** is lit on fire every time you visit this thread.

Honestly why do you keep coming back to this thread and barking about how bad Karachi is? Your paindu *** is lit on fire every time you visit this thread.
Allah rehem farmaye Karachi pe. Its shab-e-miraj and I will pray for the well being of my city Karachi and the people living there. InshAllah, Karachi will come back to its normal state once again. My heart bleeds when i see my people getting murdered every day in karachi. No city in pakistan witnesses so many murders every day.

Allah rehem farmaye Karachi pe. Its shab-e-miraj and I will pray for the well being of my city Karachi and the people living there. InshAllah, Karachi will come back to its normal state once again. My heart bleeds when i see my people getting murdered every day in karachi. No city in pakistan witnesses so many murders every day.

Dude, it's a city with a population of 20 Million inhabitants.......you hear of daily murders because of our so called enlightened media, murder per capita, it's not even in the top ten.....chill out. !!

Wow:woot: just wow!!! never knew that Karachi is this much beautiful. The infra is looks like an oil rich middle east country. Great pics, keep posting :tup:

If i will ever get an oppurtunity to visit Karachi , i will not give it a second thought . :enjoy:

Wow:woot: just wow!!! never knew that Karachi is this much beautiful. The infra is looks like an oil rich middle east country. Great pics, keep posting :tup:

damn bollywood damn i hate it :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: WE are not what WHAT bollywood + indian media show :cry:

damn bollywood damn i hate it :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: WE are not what WHAT bollywood + indian media show :cry:

63164007.jpg

MASHA ALLAH. Can any one from you tell me what is the place? Like Clifton or Defence and which block??? Please send me a private msg.

Bro its not Clifton or Defence. It's Askari but I don't know which phase.

Maybe because no other city can compare to Karachi's massive and diverse population. In a city of 20 million, these murders are expected. Rio de Janeiro has 4000 murders yearly and it's population is much smaller than Karachi's, yet that city is going to host the olympics and the FIFA world cup. Even Rio's favelas are comparable to Lyari and Orangi.
And Karachi is in a normal state!

Back
Top Bottom