What's new

Pictures from cities: Karachi

Can someone show photos of the new skyscraper built in Karachi?

Can someone show photos of the new skyscraper built in Karachi?
here, its not complete yet its the Bahria Icon tower it has two towers one has 40 floors and the other one is 67 :D
79387581.jpg

Articles are reporting it is about to open soon so it must be near completion or completed already.

Pakistan
No there is alot of work left the last updes that i saw, the main tower that is going to be 67 floos was still on ground floor so it will take years i guess to complete
37-Bahria-Town-Karachi-Invites-REBIC-Delegation.jpg

^ that up there in the image is the Core of the Main tower, its an old picture i dont know how much work they have done since then

No there is alot of work left the last updes that i saw, the main tower that is going to be 67 floos was still on ground floor so it will take years i guess to complete
37-Bahria-Town-Karachi-Invites-REBIC-Delegation.jpg

^ that up there in the image is the Core of the Main tower, its an old picture i dont know how much work they have done since then

For how long they have been building this? When did the project begin?

For how long they have been building this? When did the project begin?
2008 actully but it is understandable becouse of the situations in Karachi most of the projects were canceled or their heights were reduced while this one took alot of time to rise but i think its okay the pace of work on this project now is average :)

Karachi has the potential to become next Dubai. It needs to free itself from all of these political parties.

Back
Top Bottom