What's new

Picture of the Day

48006a2ee30b8a16fcd98ca2f17dc3f4.jpg

Mahatma Gandhi (centre) comes out after meeting the leader of the Muslim League, Mohammad Ali Jinnah (3rd from left), in New Delhi on April 28, 1938. Congress leader and freedom activist, Jawaharlal Nehru (4th from left)

d123e253c77993ca096b070a8f77e619._.jpg

He is "Naveed Asif" from Nahranwali village Okara who scored 919 marks in Matric and got second position in BISE Lahore . His school was 7 KM away from his house and he used to walk 7 KM everyday to go to his school. here are his words :
“Me and my mother were really terrified when BISE Lahore team reached our home late at night before announcement of the result. Actually a few days ago, our cow was stolen at night owing to which we were terrified”.
“You may think it ridiculous but I always said to my mother that I wanted to be like Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah,” he said. “Quaid-e-Azam is a role model for me"

He seated at stairs after receiving his medal and later Mr. Shahbaz Sharif offered his seat to him.

He couldn’t find any seat in Alhamra hall to sit in a function which was arranged to honour position holders
http://d:\Documents and Settings\yahyam\My Documents\My Pictures

This is NOT the way to post pics buddy. Please re-post it, i want to see the guy.

He is Naveed Asif

I salute this guy :tup:

Shame on the Board and shame on the Event Organizers and Managers, and shame on the audience of which there wasn't a single soul to recognize the greatness of this boy.This boy deserved a seat on the stage, look at his conditions, his out look and his achievements.
I having no relation with this guy, sitting hundred of miles away from him, feel so ashamed as if someone has directly humiliated me and not him.

:pakistan:

adios

Shame on the Board and shame on the Event Organizers and Managers, and shame on the audience of which there wasn't a single soul to recognize the greatness of this boy.This boy deserved a seat on the stage, look at his conditions, his out look and his achievements.
I having no relation with this guy, sitting hundred of miles away from him, feel so ashamed as if someone has directly humiliated me and not him.

:pakistan:

adios

I avoided to say this but I was really shocked to see this guy's condition thats y I just mentioned I salute this guy

Event Organizers really need some lessons on event management.

@adeos amigo

what is written below this image (in urdu)?

I avoided to say this but I was really shocked to see this guy's condition thats y I just mentioned I salute this guy

Event Organizers really need some lessons on event management.

@adeos amigo

what is written below this image (in urdu)?

Its good you avoided to say that, cause such harsh criticism coming from an Indian would have been taken as an offense by some.

Secondly why didn't the CM, gave a danda to the event organizers
for their blunder??

It means, Navid Asif the Second position holder is sitting on stairs after receiving the prize.

adios

lol i hope this doesn't offend anyone it's all im good fun i don't mid poking fun at pakistan also

c9e056c0752ef1ab044121e0114cf8da.jpg

8f171c087f3a5ea2183b5bf4a56e4d7d.jpg

I liked this movie alot.

You can watch it here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom