What's new

Picture of the Day

Meanwhile in Pak;

image.jpeg

Dude thats the point they are trying to make they are trying to create space for Homos in Islam atleast in west but still a rainbow burka looks funny :D
but the truth is there is no space in Islam for homos.by doing this they are just trying to fool them self and the world.why do these guys even feel the need to justify the homos through Islam they will never prove it and in turn will do more harm then good .you only have to be a decent human being to accept the choices of other you don't need any religion for it. so work on that show the people that religion should not be the only thing dictating every move of your life.you don't need the approvel of the religion to show humanity and acceptance.
Islam will never permit the homos you need to take the other rout

but the truth is there is no space in Islam for homos.by doing this they are just trying to fool them self and the world.why do these guys even feel the need to justify the homos through Islam they never prove it and in turn will do more harm then good .you only have to be a decent human being to accept the choices of other you don't need any religion to prove that so work on that show the people religion should not be the only thing dictating your life.you don't need the approve of the religion to show humanity.
You say stuff i am too afraid to say ಥ_ಥ

Murder is bigger sin but i dont see thousands protesting against it instead what people do with their lives that affects them only is a bigger issue

Nah they have to support gays and apostates now US is a very racist country for Muslims or people even who look like Muslims sakoon sey jeenay kay liay karna paray ga :D

Murder is bigger sin but i dont see thousands protesting against it instead what people do with their lives that affects them only is a bigger issue

Nah they have to support gays and apostates now US is a very racist country for Muslims or people even who look like Muslims sakoon sey jeenay kay liay karna paray ga :D
or jhan tak mughay lagta hay yahi yeah log kar rahey hain .they are trying to save their religion under those rainbow banners.:lol:

As long as they aren't doing anything sexual publicly, there isn't much of anything Islam can do against it.
then you my brother are underestimating the power of fanatic mullahs.your private not just public life is also their concern.(according to them).
we need to teach people the values of humanity away from every religion.only then they will learn.

in our society one has to be afraid and vigilant in these matters if he wants to survive and to keep his friends and family on his side.warrna:butcher:

or jhan tak mughay lagta hay yahi yeah log kar rahey hain .they are trying to save their religion under those rainbow banners.:lol:

then you my brother are underestimating the power of fanatic mullahs.your private not just public life is also their concern.(according to them).
we need to teach people the values of humanity away from every religion.only then they will learn.

in our society one has to be afraid and vigilant in these matters if he wants to survive and to keep his friends and family on his side.warrna:butcher:
If only they gave issues like sectarianism and terrorism this much attention the world wouldve been a better place

Nope family is the first one to murder you if they find out you have been upto haram things :D
Keep your opinion and lifestyle hidden

If only they gave issues like sectarianism and terrorism this much attention the world wouldve been a better place

Nope family is the first one to murder you if they find out you have been upto haram things :D
Keep your opinion and lifestyle hidden
sahi kaha seikh sahib main bhi yahi keh raha tha kay agar dost or ghar waley apni side pay rakhna chatey hain to asi baten kerney say ihtyat bartien

*tamam views molvion ki pohanch say dor rakein or agar tabyaat zayda khrab ho to internet say rajue karein.:cheesy:

Homosexuality is a sexual deviation & mental illness !
this is your statement prove it on the factual and scientific grounds.

I forbade myself from entering Mosques. Their power is only in numbers and fear, I tend to not care about either.

Back
Top Bottom