What's new

Picture of the Day

10153907_581104252003174_522583660888677129_n.jpg

Ek Unka PM ek Hamara :rolleyes:
He's looking pretty "swag" in the second picture; got his Ray-Bans on, sporting that red blazer, drivin' a sweet Amby. :dirol:

The regular, keyboard warriors and archair generals dissing info I got from my ex-CO, Maj.Gen. Never gonna share pinidi stuff here again, they don't deserve it! And then another moron accused me of being a noora supporter! Then their was this rookie accusing me of being anti- pathan! It was like a whole bunch of desis going nuts!

Dimagh key dahi kar dee in logoon nai!:hitwall:
Anyways no big deal enjoy the weekend! :cheers: Will go to the range tomm and blow some steam:sniper::sniper:

Hi,

This board is full of young kids who's only learning experience in life is wikipedia---they have never opened a book in their lives and all they can ask for is to " PROVIDE A LINK "----sadly that is what their world has come down to.

So----don't let that stop you from writing what you want to. Just keep on plugging and don't take it personal.:cheers:

W'Allah---what a warrior----.

Hi,

This board is full of young kids who's only learning experience in life is wikipedia---they have never opened a book in their lives and all they can ask for is to " PROVIDE A LINK "----sadly that is what their world has come down to.

So----don't let that stop you from writing what you want to. Just keep on plugging and don't take it personal.:cheers:

W'Allah---what a warrior----.
Thank You. This means a lot coming from you! Once again Thank You!!:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom