What's new

Picture of the Day

10250049_528858193890731_2755384127227863176_n.jpg

Okay wait let me search for that one...woh wali pic mil nahi rahi...let me search again .:-)

Hair color....yes lolzzz.
Actually i just got highlighters done. :)
hehehehe.....Hilarious pic Didijaan! :yahoo:
btw, you look younger than me.:eek:

hehehehe.....Hilarious pic Didijaan! :yahoo:
btw, you look younger than me.:eek:
Younger than you???
How???
Do you look like a mustanda??? Hehehehe
I know that was a hilarious pic. It was clicked by my cousin when i was laughing out loud. :P

Younger than you???
How???
Do you look like a mustanda??? Hehehehe
I know that was a hilarious pic. It was clicked by my cousin when i was laughing out loud. :P
As in, I was imagining I'd see a much older lady. The youthfulness is apparent. :victory1:

I have a roundish belly these days from all the alcohol(I won't call it abuse, yet:sarcastic:). Not well built in any sense of the word either. All in all, I'm more of an andha than a mustanda.:happy:

As in, I was imagining I'd see a much older lady. The youthfulness is apparent.
Hahaha I am wondering if that was a sarcastic comment or a compliment.
Btw what was my age that you had in mind???:P

Indischer said:
I have a roundish belly these days from all the alcohol(I won't call it abuse, yet:sarcastic:). Not well built in any sense of the word either. All in all, I'm more of an andha than a mustanda.:happy:
Andha???
Why??? Do you wear spectacles??? :)
I remember only the froggy glares from your profile pic lolzz.

Hahaha I am wondering if that was a sarcastic comment or a compliment.
Btw what was my age that you had in mind???:P

Andha???
Why??? Do you wear spectacles??? :)
I remember only the froggy glares from your profile pic lolzz.

I was thinking you were at least 30. You don't look that old either...I'd place you in the 25-28 bracket. Amirighta?

And No, I don't wear specs or lenses. Andha was indeed in reference to those glares.:lol: Wait, I'll put another andha pic.

I was thinking you were at least 30. You don't look that old either...I'd place you in the 25-28 bracket. Amirighta?
Cartoon I had got married when I was 22yrs old.
Lolzz

Indischer said:
And No, I don't wear specs or lenses. Andha was indeed in reference to those glares.:lol: Wait, I'll put another andha pic.
:-)

Back
Top Bottom