What's new

Picture of the Day

Light House,Portugal

stormy-seas-portugal_73872_990x742.jpg

Listen, Kalema is not your own property or Pakistan's property. You can hide your face with niqab like a coward terrorist and raise your country's flag but how dare you to hold a gun and raise the flag of holy Kalema which is dear to all Muslims in the world? Are you a product of Al-Qaida?

Listen, Kalema is not your own property or Pakistan's property. You can hide your face with niqab like a coward terrorist and raise your country's flag but how dare you to hold a gun and raise the flag of holy Kalema which is dear to all Muslims in the world? Are you a product of Al-Qaida?

May be he is a soldier, may be he is terrorist....Ask Saudis first who have long sword right under the Kalema in there national flag...... Feels like you are getting too personal man.......

@IamBengali : Funny thing is that you are asking questions and answering yourself by your pathetic assumptions. Soldiers involved in different operations often hide their identity by different methods including wearing niqab, that's what we call military camouflage. That's not a cowardliness but a method to protect highly valuable assets. It's only the matter how you perceive the things.
Talking of Saudis again, please ask and demand from your government to cut off all your diplomatic relations from Saudis as until or unless they remove the sword from their national flag plus they are promoting violence and hatred in the name of religion.......provided if you have the balls to do that..!!
As far my following of Islam is concerned let me honestly tell you, i have not fired a single bullet in my life....!!! Islam has no threat from these Photoshopped pictures, Islam has threat from the dumb *** followers who always try to blame others because they think they are on the right path along with their own advance booking in Jannah and all the rest will rot in hell...........

Last edited:
Snowboarding crow.
So, if birds are descendants of dinosaurs, aren't we lucky that the asteroid hit lol. Cuz if it wouldn't, no way the ape men (if they had reached that stage of evolution with dinosaurs around in the first place) could beat them out and ensure humans as the dominant species of the planet.

Back
Top Bottom