What's new

Picture of the Day

576675_416406165153317_1356351814_n.jpg

Kdi'n Asmaan gauh nal vekheo jad Shaam dhaldi ey ! Kisey Baddali de seeney Surkh jehi ik Laat baldi ey ! Aksar Shaam nu dove'n Aawaaza'n maardey mainu ! Dooro'n baith ke dove'n jdo'n nihaardey mainu ! Odo'n Sartaaj di vi Rooh ohna'n de naal raldi ey !Kdi'n Asmaan gauh nal vekheo..

1486821_10201921787378617_1973286032_n.jpg

Kdi'n Asmaan gauh nal vekheo jad Shaam dhaldi ey ! Kisey Baddali de seeney Surkh jehi ik Laat baldi ey ! Aksar Shaam nu dove'n Aawaaza'n maardey mainu ! Dooro'n baith ke dove'n jdo'n nihaardey mainu ! Odo'n Sartaaj di vi Rooh ohna'n de naal raldi ey !Kdi'n Asmaan gauh nal vekheo..

1486821_10201921787378617_1973286032_n.jpg

Flamigo Is that you in the avatar pic???

Oh !!!

We have planned to go to Andaman But plans were put off at the last minute. I will also do scuba diving :yu::yu:

You should again make it, Port Blair- is just amazing. :smitten: This Pic is of Snorkeling and not Scuba diving. :) It was taken at la jolla beach, SA. :drag:

You should again make it, Port Blair- is just amazing. :smitten: This Pic is of Snorkeling and not Scuba diving. :) It was taken at la jolla beach, SA. :drag:

I prefer Scuba Diving a bit of adventure in it when you dive to the depths :).

You are pushing water upwards to stay down there :)

Last edited:
I prefer Scuba Diving a bit of adventure in it when you dive to the depths :).

You are pushing water upwards to stay down there :)

Snorkeling is just on the surface of the water. Scuba diving is below the water surface. I've done both and I agree Scuba diving is Adventurous than Snorkeling. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom