What's new

Picture of the Day

Sam Chui was in Pakistan recently. Took some stunning shots. Especially the one inside the cockpit of a 777 approaching DXB.

He also took one from the same aircraft approaching Islamabad Airport, which i posted earlier.

bp11.jpg

bp13.jpg

bp42.jpg

Protest against brutual gangrape in delhi

Man one word RESPECT,

keep it up brother and sisters of India, dont bow down to them...,

I really wish Pakistan's youth to stand up like the way Indian youth has stood up.... and I really wish to stand by you guys, fight this war and win... I so badly wanna win this war...:cry:

Man one word RESPECT,

keep it up brother and sisters of India, dont bow down to them...,

I really wish Pakistan's youth to stand up like the way Indian youth has stood up.... and I really wish to stand by you guys, fight this war and win... I so badly wanna win this war...:cry:

When it comes to social issues .. All South East asians are in the same boat . We have to work hard to reach the shore and get out of it .!!

When it comes to social issues .. All South East asians are in the same boat . We have to work hard to reach the shore and get out of it .!!

we will... hope that Pakistani youth learns from Indian youth... the other day I was at the protest for Shahzeb khan the guy murdered by shahrukh Jetoi and Siraj Talpur, sons of some damned feudal lords of Sindh, heard some girls saying "bas protest hi record kerwana hota hai"

No man this is not about recording just a protest, its about fighting for our rights !!

a girl was raped in punjab university premises by Jamat-e-Islami's jamiyat... not a single protest was recorded !!

hope this is what Pakistani youth learns from Indian youth and get united for "our rights"...

so far its shame for Pakistani youth...:tdown: but I hope Pakistani youth learn this from Indian youth...

keep fighting indians, till laws are made to punish rapists bastards !!

Back
Top Bottom