What's new

Picture of the Day

6464dc275c8424d6f6e1a31dbecef8c0.jpg

Taliban militants patrol on a humvee during a patrol in the Mamouzai area near the border.

Inca Princess

Lima: Peruvian illusionist Claudia Pacheco, known as ‘Inca Princess’, appears to levitate during her act at the main square. reuters

Obviously that's not real levitation, this is a common illusion tactic done by Black magic artist in India...

See if you look at the stick, and the very bottom of her dress, her dress is covering up a seat that she is sitting on. The part that you cannot see is where there is a small seat attached to the stick, and her dress covers this part up, so this is the illusion...

Because your eyes are unaware of the fact there this a seat she is sitting on...

It's really a bunch of nonsense.

Remember if this was true levitation, why is holding the stick needed, and why is folding your legs in a seated position needed...

OFCOURSEE!!!!!!! thats why its in this section , lool - i got this email and thought its funny.
Its a joke:taz: - don't take it serious - i am sorry i shoud have wrote joke - too in top of pics.

Obviously that's not real levitation, this is a common illusion tactic done by Black magic artist in India...

See if you look at the stick, and the very bottom of her dress, her dress is covering up a seat that she is sitting on. The part that you cannot see is where there is a small seat attached to the stick, and her dress covers this part up, so this is the illusion...

Because your eyes are unaware of the fact there this a seat she is sitting on...

It's really a bunch of nonsense.

Remember if this was true levitation, why is holding the stick needed, and why is folding your legs in a seated position needed...

Also the stick seems to be grounded well, while the mat covers the grounded part. :D Amazing observation. :tup:

OFCOURSEE!!!!!!! thats why its in this section , lool - i got this email and thought its funny.
Its a joke:taz: - don't take it serious - i am sorry i shoud have wrote joke - too in top of pics.

Haha it's all good. I know it was a joke. But I couldn't resist :P

No offence to our president but look what Ihve found on facebook:

url]

More unique and interesting pictures.

2226456e80ca4cd6bd8d8613dedf3659._.jpg

A Balochi tribal man playing a local instrument...Interesting art work.

Digging for the truth...(Look at what the Fed. Government is doing...)

Pakistani Jandaa/Flag enduring the cold bitter Northern Areas winter weather.

7b51320aedd4500c20cd447ef75ce5b6.jpg

A amber orange-reddish fiery moon streaks the night sky over Chitral, Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom