What's new

Picture of the Day

Darkstar:

Two of my pictures that were removed were within the norms of decency. I've always been careful when it comes to uploading images on the forum. But anyway, it's all good.

Darkstar:

Two of my pictures that were removed were within the norms of decency. I've always been careful when it comes to uploading images on the forum. But anyway, it's all good.

Well, I obviously didn't think so.

If I can show these pics to my sister, then they're not indecent.

Well, I obviously didn't think so.

If I can show these pics to my sister, then they're not indecent.

Quoting Asim:

Remember you're in the company of Lawyers, Military professionals, politicians, journalists, think tanks, engineers, doctors, IT professionals, businessmen, and other accomplished professionals.

I think all these people could handle a little bit of sarcasm from time to time.

While I agree that all the "JailBait" pictures were indecent, I still think that two of my pictures were quite reasonable. Not trying to argue here, but simply presenting my point of view. One was about hidden sarcasm with no "indecency" and the other was about an "Innocent Baby". But anyway, at least the rest of my images are still up :lol: Hope you and your sister liked them :tup:

Mercedes Benz SLR Stirling Moss

The car is built almost entirely of carbon fiber, making it fine for a 0 to 60 time of just 3.5 seconds, and a 0 to 186 mph sprint of 26 seconds. Able of achieving 217 mph, the Stirling Moss has vertical doors, a deployable air brake, and a manually operated tonneau cover.

pic of a 12′ 3″ - 16 kg (35lbs) King Cobra which was seized in Goa, India.

f678089d618d0c6f5405219355d8ce76.jpg

My God...! is that a real one..? i have seen cobra's, which is common in our place but not as big as this one... :woot:

Quoting Asim:

I think all these people could handle a little bit of sarcasm from time to time.

While I agree that all the "JailBait" pictures were indecent, I still think that two of my pictures were quite reasonable. Not trying to argue here, but simply presenting my point of view. One was about hidden sarcasm with no "indecency" and the other was about an "Innocent Baby". But anyway, at least the rest of my images are still up :lol: Hope you and your sister liked them :tup:

If your pictures had been reasonable, I would not have deleted them. There was nothing innocent or sarcastic about the posts, only crude references to the female upper form.

The sensible thing would be to desist from expanding justifications, and trying to learn a lesson from the posts deleted.

Back
Top Bottom