What's new

Picture of the Day

Rabi ul Awal moon sighted last Friday, Eid Milad ul Nabi will be on 16 Feb. Wednesday

LCH1.jpg

AERO INDIA 2011

Euphoria in Cairo – the tyrant is gone!!!

1971143654.jpg

The Middle East has been riveted by the success of the grass-roots revolution that ended Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak's 30-year reign.

t1larg.qadri.vday.gi.afp.jpg

mumtaz-qadri-fan-AFP-640x480.jpg

A Pakistani policeman receives flowers and cards from students for detained self-confessed killer Malik Mumtaz Hussain Qadri outside the Adiyala prison in Rawalpindi on February 14, 2011. PHOTO: AFP

t1larg.qadri.vday.gi.afp.jpg

mumtaz-qadri-fan-AFP-640x480.jpg

A Pakistani policeman receives flowers and cards from students for detained self-confessed killer Malik Mumtaz Hussain Qadri outside the Adiyala prison in Rawalpindi on February 14, 2011. PHOTO: AFP
Damn , it seems to me that terrorist Qadri has so many girly friends! :lol:

1297381680140.jpg

Now that's what I call a revolution. :rofl:

In spite of my criticisms of Pres. Ahmadinejad, you should know he is a humble man and doesn't parade around as a flamboyant statesmen, he chooses to live simply even though wealth and power is at his hands, this is a trait I respect. When you laugh at Pres. Ahmadinejad for sitting down with who I imagine is his wife and possibly a relative, both who are dressed conservatively and modestly in front of cameras, just remember the Prophet Muhammad SAW also had his wives wear the veil (AFAIK).

Islam believes in people dressing modestly no matter what time period they are living in. Now with that said, I personally don't support wearing of burqas or niqab's as I believe there are many negatives to that but simply dressing modestly is nothing to laugh at someone for.

Regards, A1Kaid

I had actually revisited this thread to post this picture, before someone's post had caught my attention and I felt a moral obligation to address them.

DSC_0815.JPG

^Trying to pull off "The Napoleon", but still quite dashing ehh?

Back
Top Bottom