What's new

Picture & Name of Imran Khan Banned on T.V Channels. May 2023

Inshallah Imran Khan's face will be on every Currency note , similar to Mohammad Ali Jinnah
And also on the walls of GHQ which Army will be asked to Salute

In Solidarity with Imran Khan I have updated my profile image

Fauji Salute will be altered so every soldier will have to say

"Pakistan Zindabad and Civilians are owners of Pakistan" at Parades

Last edited:
The incompetence of the generals and PDM show only one thing, they only care about Immi not the nation. They will do everything to ensure they can not be prosecuted for facism and corruption later so these strong handed tactics will continue.

These people have shown they are not fit for office they are hinged on one man and wholly compromised like bajwa before.

Ye woh colonel ki party hai jo mujhe confident ullu ke pathon ki tarah bata rahe hain 2008 mein ke IAF ke liye F-16 hi kafi hai hamien air defense nahin chahiye. No wonder these people got valiant Pakistani troops and young offcr martyred in Bajaur and Waziristan in tactical blunders.
Our AD has always been fighter based with GBAD being supplementary. Not sure what the point you are making is.

What a dumbass move.

Digital media is the name of the game. The boomers are even more addicted to whatsapp and YT than the Gen Zs.

Paradoxically its good in a way. Will invite more curses on the establishment.

I don't think these so called ''generals'' in power consider pakistani awam as human's, but expendable trash.

I don't think it is the "establishment" behind all this but so called a few ISI generals have taken the whole country hostage.

Surprisingly, Asim Munir (ISI/MI). Madeem Anjum (ISI), Faisal Naseer (ISI), and maybe few others and their junior toonies, have effectively taken over the entire system hostage to save faces.
Likely at par with foot solders, see how they sacrifice foot solders in the front lines ( the equipment, gear, tactics )

they can do whatever they want, who can stop them?

My gripe is why are they hiding behind PDM and sold out judiciary. Just declare Martial Law already! Open dictatorship like Sudan or Myanmar. Aleast then there will be less corrupt politicians, only corrupt generals.
Makes it difficult to deal with US Gov't / Military due to US rules and laws, for US as long as you have Civi gov't then all is Halal / Kosher till interest are served.

FUTURE OF PAKISTAN

Return of Imran is out of the question

PDM and Shabaz Sharif will be eased out of picture before elections.

Maryam and Nawaz will be campaigning as if they are the only choice.

General Asif Muneer and old goat Zardari will be having a tete-e-tete in a Dubai penthouse.

Do you guys remember how IK was made your PM.

Same way, Billo Rani (having earned loyalty of establishment with "Butcher of Gujarat" statement) will be thrust on your country.
"FREE ADVICE" Keep some Sindhi Caps handy :jester:

Ok, you ban IK from tickers and everything.

Maryam's speech - Imran Khan
Govt pressers - Imran Khan
Talk shows - Imran Khan
Dissident members - Imran Khan
Newspaper articles - Imran Khan

The whole country is talking about one person only, and that is Imran Khan. 10 wazeer din main press conferences kartay hain regarding Imran Khan.

IK uploaded a speech yesterday, and within 18 hours it had a million views. ARY and GEO and others had 10k views or something. Kabhi twitter comments parho Shahbaz Sharif, ISPR, Maryam ki tweets kay neechay, and also check how hard they get ratioed.

Stop it with these brainless tactics.

Yeh duffer abhi tak 1993 main phasay huay hain.
well put. IK name is forever after his WC win. Can they remove it ? No.

Here our late tried something like this; it vocalises more. Our new president, may she be blessed; removed restriction and even showed up on one of the opposition rallys. Every one should be free to say and do. IK means serious retrospective. He wants to make Pakistan great not a turdistan based in the army/feudal image. I vote if he ever comes to power eradicate feudal system and give land to people who till it.

FUTURE OF PAKISTAN

Return of Imran is out of the question

PDM and Shabaz Sharif will be eased out of picture before elections.

Maryam and Nawaz will be campaigning as if they are the only choice.

General Asif Muneer and old goat Zardari will be having a tete-e-tete in a Dubai penthouse.

Do you guys remember how IK was made your PM.

Same way, Billo Rani (having earned loyalty of establishment with "Butcher of Gujarat" statement) will be thrust on your country.
"FREE ADVICE" Keep some Sindhi Caps handy :jester:
Yes , Imran Khan is nightmare for you guys .... since 27th Feb..... lollll

Back
Top Bottom