What's new

Picture & Name of Imran Khan Banned on T.V Channels. May 2023

Crimson Blue

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Congratulations everyone as this measure solves most of issues that Pakistanis are facing today.

1685577879479.png

1685577973647.png

Ok, you ban IK from tickers and everything.

Maryam's speech - Imran Khan
Govt pressers - Imran Khan
Talk shows - Imran Khan
Dissident members - Imran Khan
Newspaper articles - Imran Khan

The whole country is talking about one person only, and that is Imran Khan. 10 wazeer din main press conferences kartay hain regarding Imran Khan.

IK uploaded a speech yesterday, and within 18 hours it had a million views. ARY and GEO and others had 10k views or something. Kabhi twitter comments parho Shahbaz Sharif, ISPR, Maryam ki tweets kay neechay, and also check how hard they get ratioed.

Stop it with these brainless tactics.

Yeh duffer abhi tak 1993 main phasay huay hain.

Last edited:
Time to gracefully exit from PK with what little self-respect one has.

Where there is no law and accountability there can be no semblance of a business environment. Where there is no difference between right and wrong there can be no integrity. Where there is no benefit from being honest there is only corruption.

I wish the PDM and Establishment the best of luck truly in making it work.

My bet is the incompetence (it is staggering on all levels) and the reality of lack of governance will be a weight too heavy for them to sustain. This house of cards will come crashing down sooner or later. It is only a matter of time. And it is not my view alone built in a vacuum, but formed through what I hear from people around me who sit on all levels and rungs in Pakistan.

The damage done to Pakistan can only be fixed over a generation and that too if strict corrective actions are taken. Short of that, Pakistan is moving to the abyss.

The shocks that we are going to be facing in the coming days:

Economic contraction
Massive unemployment
Increase in criminality
Increase in corruption
Increase in the strength of the system of patronage as people become desperate
Exodus of the educated class
Disassociation of the US and European Expats from Pakistan
Partial sanctions
Brain drain impacting all rungs of our society that reduces the minds that are necessary to build and sustain a nation
Natural resource plunder
Increase in religiosity
Increase in the power of a militant religious wing (born out of Southern Punjab)
Low to medium grade insurgency in KPK
Heavy insurgency in BN
Degradation in all educational institutions
Infrastructure collapse around basic social needs of food supplies, water, medicines

The above is inevitable given the direction we are traveling in. I hope and pray to Allah that I am wrong and Pakistan has better days ahead. I'll be the happiest man if I am wrong.

Last edited:
My bet is the incompetence (it is staggering on all levels) and the reality of lack of governance will be a weight too heavy for them to sustain.

I never thought I would see this much incompetence by the establishment in my lifetime.

Sure, if they make certain decisions based on their reading of the situation, or because of some agenda, that's understandable. But this is nothing but incompetence and stupidity.

I sure hope this doesn't diffuse into military affairs.

I don't think these so called ''generals'' in power consider pakistani awam as human's, but expendable trash.

I don't think it is the "establishment" behind all this but so called a few ISI generals have taken the whole country hostage.

Surprisingly, Asim Munir (ISI/MI). Madeem Anjum (ISI), Faisal Naseer (ISI), and maybe few others and their junior toonies, have effectively taken over the entire system hostage to save faces.

they can do whatever they want, who can stop them?

My gripe is why are they hiding behind PDM and sold out judiciary. Just declare Martial Law already! Open dictatorship like Sudan or Myanmar. Aleast then there will be less corrupt politicians, only corrupt generals.

Can this be challenged in courts like before? @RescueRanger
Well the question is: Are these generals really planning on eliminating IK this time so that no TV channels talk about it and there can be no public dicussion?

How can this be effectively implemented by TV channels is beyond me....

This ban is only going to backfire cause it is not practical in the social media world we live in.

Ye woh colonel ki party hai jo mujhe confident ullu ke pathon ki tarah bata rahe hain 2008 mein ke IAF ke liye F-16 hi kafi hai hamien air defense nahin chahiye. No wonder these people got valiant Pakistani troops and young offcr martyred in Bajaur and Waziristan in tactical blunders.

Back
Top Bottom