What's new

PIA Boeing 747 Direct Hajj Flights from Multan Launched

Thats a good move!:tup: This will help to reduce the traffic on other already busy airports like Lahore and Islamabad.

Great news,

so 450+ pilgrims are departing from Multan airport everyday and 4735 pilgrims are expected to travel in 10 flights from this airport....

Good news, 4k+ of traffic is off-loaded from other busier airports like Lahore and Islamabad... and hopefully they will continue their International service even after the Hajj :)

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH MILITARY AVIATION - THINK BEFORE U POST!!!!!!!!!!

Dropping Hajies to Makkah.:P
Just like military aviation, dropping bombs to a city.
That makes perfect sense sir ! a peaceful operation :cheesy:

Dropping Hajies to Makkah.:P
Just like military aviation, dropping bombs to a city.
That makes perfect sense sir ! a peaceful operation :cheesy:

You think dropping potential Hajis to Mecca is the same as dropping bombs 'to' a city?

Think carefully. Does it not mean that Haji's 'bomb' Mecca???? Be careful, my friend, with your analogies.....

You think dropping potential Hajis to Mecca is the same as dropping bombs 'to' a city?

Think carefully. Does it not mean that Haji's 'bomb' Mecca???? Be careful, my friend, with your analogies.....

me ne "TANZ" kia tha is thread per :hitwall:

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH MILITARY AVIATION - THINK BEFORE U POST!!!!!!!!!!

Last year, on the PM's order, Multan airport runway extension project was launched. earlier, Multan airport could only take 737s and ATRs. The news of 747 is the testimony that runway extension/reinforcement is complete and now the Multan airport complex (as PAF and Army aviation also use the same runway) may handle large/wide bodied aircraft.

May be this should be linked to PIA curruption page

here it states 450 passngers going o Hajj can you do the math ??

Each one is paying $500 at least for ticket

Actual flight cost
4700 passengers x $627.566 USD = 2 , 937, 500
Almost 3 million dollar income

Plus as we know 49 Million dollars calculated from three routs Newyork,Toronto , London See the economy section and the PIA asking for more planes thread where their lies are exposed

So its 49 Million dollar stolen from Pakistan Tax Ravenue on Three routes , Toronto- Karachi , London - Karachi , New York - Karachi

And 3 million dollars stoen from Pakistan Tax Revenue on Haji tickets sales

Can you see the problem ??? They claim on tax filing that they only made Net Profit of 800,000 USD only

And after fuel cost it was only 90,000 USD only ..???

Where is the other 52,000,000 Million United States dollars ?? Going ??

PIA you need to pay taxes !!!! :agree:

Here we have this ORGANIZATIOn stealing almost 49,000,000 Million dollars !!! Not rupees dollars , and then its claiming it only makes profit of mere 90,000 USD ?

We need to write up to supreme court and inform them to please investigate PIA curruption

Take a breather..AZAD.. and please.. I can take my glasses off and still think you use larger fonts excessively..and I am half blind.
That income has fuel costs(moi expensivo), parking costs(expensivo), maintenance costs(moi moi expensivo), route costs(you dont wanna know), and whole heap of other costs deducted from it.

Whats left in the end is a meager amount compared to what you calculated..

i saw PAF C130 also delivering hajjis..too bad they were not dropped off by parachute! They happen to come from interiors of KP.

i saw PAF C130 also delivering hajjis..too bad they were not dropped off by parachute! They happen to come from interiors of KP.

Amazing - one member is having Mecca bombed by Hajis (apparently attempt at humor) another is having the PAF parachute Hajis into Mecca...

Great topic for humor and comedy: Hajj....

Back
Top Bottom