What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

1101678709-1.jpg

1101678506-1.jpg

1101678518-1.jpg

Has anyone got any pics of Pakistani airport ARFF (Airport rescue and fire fighting) services?

I know this is a police/Law enforcement thread but there is no more general Paksitani EMS thread, so this is as appropriate a thread as any.

@A.Rafay*

Nice one! These looks to be Oshkosh Striker 1500s and 2000s. Incidentally the Mumbai airport operates similar ones-it operates the 3000.

What airport is this? Is this standard for all large/largish airports in Pakistan? Like in India the AAI (airports of authority) standard ARFF CrT is the Rosenbauer Panther series and there are 150+ (with another 60+ on order right now) units in operation all over India- is it the same in Pakistan for the PAA (Pakistan airport authority) with the Strikers?

Last edited by a moderator:
What airport is this? Is this standard for all large/largish airports in Pakistan? Like in India the AAI (airports of authority) standard ARFF CrT is the Rosenbauer Panther series and there are 150+ (with another 60+ on order right now) units in operation all over India- is it the same in Pakistan for the PAA (Pakistan airport authority) with the Strikers?

It looks like Peshawar Airport, The Authority is called CAA not PAA (Civil Aviation Authority), I dont have info on their numbers but i have seen these at many airports of Pakistan.

It looks like Peshawar Airport, The Authority is called CAA not PAA (Civil Aviation Authority), I dont have info on their numbers but i have seen these at many airports of Pakistan.

Oh right- I was trying to read off the side of the CrT- missed the "civil" bit. It reads "PAKISTAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY". Thanks anyway- good find!

^, I saw some ASF jawans with Styer Aug, MG3s etc in a really cool multicam at Lahore, last year. Been trying to find pictures but couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom