What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

Certainly there is no point ha in dark colours as it would be unbearable to wear in summer. I perticulery like the National Highways Motorways police uniform.
Does every province have an elite police battalion? Punjab have Elite Police Sindh have SSU and KPK have The Jaguars, what about Balochestan, AJK and GB?
Yes, Balouchistan have CTF, check some of my previouse posts, i have posted thier photos.....I believe AJK and GB too have elite police units but not in large number as those areas are mostly controlled by army

According to my friend in Punjab Police..... Punjab Police is going to change its uniform with some single coloured Olive Green unoform in near Future

According to my friend in Punjab Police..... Punjab Police is going to change its uniform with some single coloured Olive Green unoform in near Future

@Samurai_assassin

This ?

fb_img_1474104623384-jpg.335283

https://defence.pk/threads/punjab-police-new-uniform.449805/

Yes , i think...
Not sure if this news is confirmed or just speculation
Salutes SIR G ..may i ADD before Malayshia was invented as elite or super police ,,, uniform went pure Pakistani shalwar kameez peshawiri chapaal etc etc etc .......malayshiaa color .....Means it was like the shirts Punjab police uses now a days .....have seen chookidaars wearing IT ...if its left with FC .......Sir G by paring up in a row can take few seconds ..........and then to check each others MUslims take few more for example i will start first you have to follow me 1-2-3- OK right person then the other one will start same way me behind him 1-2-3 its done .......thats how we saw it when we went to kashmir for trainning ...reaching the spot first thing we did was this in a Masjid ..........50 of us did the same and three or five were caught ..............................because of Colonel sahab because a pair was dubious their ............but it was in the morning first check before starting morning pray even ..........JOKINGLY ooohhh raat ko dushmaan nain kissi ki dami na laga die hoo yaar so check we are all clear ( raat ko jugle main etc etc etc duty every where for 2 hours for every 1 in shifts though that area i suppose will be all under APP LOOG control ) but it takes HARDLY 2 minutes to check .....each other .....Free time was spent in SINAGORB (just to say ) vecause a qartoow was also caught a Schollar (so called their ) and in you joked a sencered joke their and colonel sahab SAID let him go down (how no 1 knows ) they will handle him ..........so those 5 wrere never seen again ............many many more things I never DReamed again ...was happening their just to incourage ...to get more trainning and get IN .........ask please for more SIRS your JOKE ......RAKHAT is a qarth of cia raw and she was one of them just like bajwa have 7 like her IF any 1 tried on some1 ......will be like me or jahangir Khan or a POLice officer i know here ..........fleed some place or maybe still in police hidding must be an other shia then but HE LEFT HER oohhh SHIAs are non-muslims rather dajjalz ARE APP LOOG GETTING THESE NEWS

Sirs H many many MOre things special for you ....their no 1 can deny for being check as a MUsliM behind will Eliminate all the machines cartooh ........hooo saktaa hai SIR holkaaa ( thats what they cia or raw calls it ) thats how much urdu or english they know ....what ever you are seeing or hearing is because of machine inside the tappu or human cover .........face book officers APP LOOG checked my tappu to human cover .........what else is in it how can you know PLUS your NEW BOSS ??? have he checked .....even our staff their uses to check each other they showed us how JUST one day BUT it was VERY HARD AND tough ......the warning i got BECAUSE OF YOU or CARTHOO among YOU are you impressed BY THE TAPPUs get up ??? oohh HUMAN COVER ...HE LOOKS LIKE AFGHANI first trainning ME THINKS THEY GETS OF IT ......back in 80s they gets it for 10-11 years ( no machines ) now they aree improved .............by then they were caught cheating through tape recorder ........try to cheat real one GIRL sitting behind curtian and behind trying it on tape recorder the voice was of a Muslim lady ..( who have heard her voice before ) oohh thenm they use some thing in throat ( even by then ) to make it look like HUMAN voice.....all can be found if they are checked to open tappu ......Now they are not scared of Army according to their CRY BIGGEST BOSS himself will let them know before hand ...operation from some where else will come ......seee he will ask you come out let TTP survive in the end ( hoipe not going to happen ) you will check him before hand .............they also do not know any rastaas even just among APP LOOG .....plus if not checked then 1 ddies another in ressembling tappu OR same lost TAPPU then RESSEMBLING TAPPU

oohhh i was on a mission ....some 1 like bajwa might like to ADD ......who stopped all this in code wards ???another hidden 1 or criminal they are not that pickers SIRs G .........in a second they asked me go ahead ASKED AFCE book offivers if they have oit all table of 1 to 26 ............a=1 b=2 till z-26 ............do not let them invent this SIRS G ...........me trying to forget too.........even kids like us got it to play and make thousands out of it like a 100 b=-300,but have to give full key to decode it ..........LOL it was a section in Hitlers movie .......of code breakers so as HARD AS 1 can GO ......if not in you left then its gone from every where .........PLUS this amerian here is telling WHAT scary level is their in the US of education ........if yours is destroyed their is before IT ....jus then this naang nasal can hide ...............

sorry sirs G its again :offpost:....if :pdf: can try all the ttp in them is their ......going on ttp is good because they can be shias all the way and then hidden too like me qureshi like her mughal like any 1 else IF NO CHECK then in any cast they like any TAPPU they like .............bajwa can still be among you or any else you announced TTP ...and vanished ,,,cause of no check of tappu ............who is in who .............you can try as many designs of tappus as you also like

SAlutes again SIRS G :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: check them sirs g MUSLIMS do not dis like it even they will love it (and practice make perfect like of thing goes ) ...cia and raw hahahaha i will be caught NOW so lets play games and NO CHECK includi ng your boss ...........bosses give their check to others first so no .......shame left .............SORRy SIRS G excceding my limits ....but LOVE IS UN LIMITED ........and every thing and any thing FAIR goes ............:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:...

Sirs please introduce check and try this way do not go Hard some 1 from out nis telling you .......you can clear next shif and they the last if its for 8 hours .........please me will be jumping with joy giggling with frihgt of been caught of kaannaa as they are telling OK FIRST ME THEN but after checking you this shift where am i running ? have i uptill know or done some thing like that this is mine Country too but unlike yours i am not any Mujahid nor can be ........

mass-exodus-as-pakistan-cracks-down-along-afghanistan-border-356a66854179e0e4c6b55c8807f61cfc.JPG

Well equipped.
Pakistan's border with Afghanistan.

SALUTE SIRS G , Once upon A TIME All Armed forces was under and trained by Army , To get the extent that at least they are NOT filled with PEOPLE who Have tried unfair means to GET IN and no political pressure will be ENDURED so that Army can HOLD tight ALL fronts in and on the borders of THE COUNTRY ....WHO ELSE IS RESPONSIBLE or HOLD RESPONSIBLE , SO PLEASE SIRS G , DO THAT CHECK And RE CHECK every Force , TAKE CHARGE OF EVERY FORCE , they all comes under PAKISTAN ARMY , so you can rightly keep an eye on every front of LAW and ORDER ,AND TRAFFIC Police is Missing SIRS G SALUTES AGAIN ,,, THE EARTH QUACK ,,, THE EARTH SHAKERS ,,, THE WIND BENDERS ,,, THE STORMERS ,,, ALL PAKISTAN ARMY AT ITS BEST ,,, WHEN EVER THEY ARE GIVEN A CHECK <> SO go to sleep Barking Dogs <> as usual <>

they challange ME on MY juke box so much system they are almost barking inside my years and room for years and years ...if i go for machine ...thats why some times i am just sartaa hoing nothing special for me NOW ..because they are barking constantly in my years and eyes too and in head too so much near and do not know how much more sysytem on all four sides ...reading mind too know a days .........please HELP OR CAN I COME TO CANTT AGAIN ..but if shais have to bug MEW OUT THEN WHAT ..even do not know where to my PH no 0302 LOL anyway

sorry gotr of topic alert and a threat to get banned SIRS G PLEASE BEEN FIVE YEARS they are getting every joke out every voice ME style ME WHAT E|VE||R THE|Y SPEAK ON MEDIA ME| in real life ME mine language englis or what ever .....but all and all me machine like recodrder in their tappu do not know what it is capable of more then reading minds a bit bit but for 16-17 years are to too and too long SORRY SIRS G if i got carried away ...started from rocket case in hafeez ceter who is fabricating of being me ..??? will make my dummy as soon as THEY CAN MUST BE person living in next block 11 years here IF NOT BEFORE WHICH I DO DOUBT KNOW .........they tracks me every where including here MEANS AMONG YOPU or from here ...amonmg you too .......here it takes some time ......they do not know every thing about ME aPP LOOG CAN DO .....0302 451 21 99 .....id card is ..........me hope app loog not taking it as a JOKEE ....no inbox from app loog yet just ...threat of being banned .......

SALUTES SIRS G .......but surely it was all me speaking IN THEM SINCE I DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG beacuse lately i thought all .........Bolly and holly wood is made here manufactured their is totally wrong idea just jokes hijacked and send their all are computer graphics made here and as soon as reminded APP LOOG old idea of making every thing in ENGLISH APP NAIN MAZAAQ SAMJAHAA and they started doing it was happening scince ever i think ........same is bolly wood ......no joke again .......please do remember to check any1 you got hold in ARMY .....means your all OLD ACTORs are involved ......is that why omer sharif director of RAMBO the great boss of yours EX is copied SO NOTHING VERY SPECIAL ......any 1 they gotr hold will be paying same planety if not copied on media then in real life for sure because of machine ....how many of you have knowing of machine YET ....in 2001 i myself do not know its ON ME ............
IS that why you are getting taugh match bikkaaooo maal gets in the tappuu .....as shia when you gets hold of them ????? for money ??? you check them or make them awnser WHO THEY REALLY ARE HERE ???? have seen it happening here ......a welder was cheated in a tappuu of fabricater welder .......first time in 11 years i saw him working otherwise just advices or suggestion fabricater i am welder and sick living under my FLAT ...ran many times ...when asked yyaaarr MUSQALIM TO CHECK KARWAA HI DAY you have fabricated many times thats how every 1 is doing because they are inter linked and app loog are not alll planned before HAND ...otherwise pussy CAT ...yours are AFRAID OF APP LOOG ......please help and they are as timid as devil not MOUSE SIRS G ...so are their POWER other then they hit you with radiation ,gasses,germs etc etc from inside their tappu ........and make you loose energy happened many times ....if they are guessing on machine that i still can see or capable of foighting feeling energy some times not even zero ,,,,, they never attacks plan is almost their ...you speak they comes to know ..........you yourself angry ????????????with ????????????????ME ??????????????

they challange ME on MY juke box so much system they are almost barking inside my years and room for years and years ...if i go for machine ...thats why some times i am just sartaa hoing nothing special for me NOW ..because they are barking constantly in my years and eyes too and in head too so much near and do not know how much more sysytem on all four sides ...reading mind too know a days .........please HELP OR CAN I COME TO CANTT AGAIN ..but if shais have to bug MEW OUT THEN WHAT ..even do not know where to my PH no 0302 LOL anyway

sorry gotr of topic alert and a threat to get banned SIRS G PLEASE BEEN FIVE YEARS they are getting every joke out every voice ME style ME WHAT E|VE||R THE|Y SPEAK ON MEDIA ME| in real life ME mine language englis or what ever .....but all and all me machine like recodrder in their tappu do not know what it is capable of more then reading minds a bit bit but for 16-17 years are to too and too long SORRY SIRS G if i got carried away ...started from rocket case in hafeez ceter who is fabricating of being me ..??? will make my dummy as soon as THEY CAN MUST BE person living in next block 11 years here IF NOT BEFORE WHICH I DO DOUBT KNOW .........they tracks me every where including here MEANS AMONG YOPU or from here ...amonmg you too .......here it takes some time ......they do not know every thing about ME aPP LOOG CAN DO .....0302 451 21 99 .....id card is ..........me hope app loog not taking it as a JOKEE ....no inbox from app loog yet just ...threat of being banned .......

SALUTES SIRS G .......but surely it was all me speaking IN THEM SINCE I DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG beacuse lately i thought all .........Bolly and holly wood is made here manufactured their is totally wrong idea just jokes hijacked and send their all are computer graphics made here and as soon as reminded APP LOOG old idea of making every thing in ENGLISH APP NAIN MAZAAQ SAMJAHAA and they started doing it was happening scince ever i think ........same is bolly wood ......no joke again .......please do remember to check any1 you got hold in ARMY .....means your all OLD ACTORs are involved ......is that why omer sharif director of RAMBO the great boss of yours EX is copied SO NOTHING VERY SPECIAL ......any 1 they gotr hold will be paying same planety if not copied on media then in real life for sure because of machine ....how many of you have knowing of machine YET ....in 2001 i myself do not know its ON ME ............
IS that why you are getting taugh match bikkaaooo maal gets in the tappuu .....as shia when you gets hold of them ????? for money ??? you check them or make them awnser WHO THEY REALLY ARE HERE ???? have seen it happening here ......a welder was cheated in a tappuu of fabricater welder .......first time in 11 years i saw him working otherwise just advices or suggestion fabricater i am welder and sick living under my FLAT ...ran many times ...when asked yyaaarr MUSQALIM TO CHECK KARWAA HI DAY you have fabricated many times thats how every 1 is doing because they are inter linked and app loog are not alll planned before HAND ...otherwise pussy CAT ...yours are AFRAID OF APP LOOG ......please help and they are as timid as devil not MOUSE SIRS G ...so are their POWER other then they hit you with radiation ,gasses,germs etc etc from inside their tappu ........and make you loose energy happened many times ....if they are guessing on machine that i still can see or capable of foighting feeling energy some times not even zero ,,,,, they never attacks plan is almost their ...you speak they comes to know ..........you yourself angry ????????????with ????????????????ME ??????????????

What the actual F did I just read?! oO

Back
Top Bottom