What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

Froq6NXWYAAmHbY

Punjab police personal holding a Type-69 with POF made 40mm antipersonal rocket

Picture from recent kacha ops

File photo from IDEAS 2018

They usless. Tgey not even close to shoe of turk police who kicked the asses of army Generals

They usless. Tgey not even close to shoe of turk police who kicked the asses of army Generals
why don't you show some ghairat and come to pakistan, and kick the asses of Generals?

why don't you show some ghairat and come to pakistan, and kick the asses of Generals?
If we come back in Pakistan who feed you big dum Fuckers. As we send 32 billions dollars to usless 300 millions. Pakistan's total budget is 54 billions 32 billions send by us abroad living pakistanis you dam ***. You 300 millions only earn 29 billions.. for a billion you beg to imf even ready sell your mothers..

If we come back in Pakistan who feed you big dum Fuckers. As we send 32 billions dollars to usless 300 millions. Pakistan's total budget is 54 billions 32 billions send by us abroad living pakistanis you dam ***. You 300 millions only earn 29 billions.. for a billion you beg to imf even ready sell your mothers..
Calm down my nigga, you most probably are a kebab/pizza seller in Barcelona and acting like you own a multi billions company---calm down i know what you are. If you can't do anything and are useless like your stupid drug addict leader, crying on internet won't change a $hit. And i forget, educate yourself before writing random numbers like IBI the asshole

A question to those who know… What is wrong with these two photos. 😊
AFE7391D-4F0C-42BA-9F8C-FAFD1BA15853.jpeg

04596500-E94D-4A4C-9914-300DD4D57D74.jpeg

IYKYK, also I’m not a fan of private security wallas wearing SSG wings on their uniform. Once you’re retired, you’re a civilian plain and simple, symbols of security services and elite units should not be repurposed by private entities to avoid confusion and bringing service into disrepute.

A question to those who know… What is wrong with these two photos. 😊
View attachment 944152
View attachment 944153

IYKYK, also I’m not a fan of private security wallas wearing SSG wings on their uniform. Once you’re retired, you’re a civilian plain and simple, symbols of security services and elite units should not be repurposed by private entities to avoid confusion and bringing service into disrepute.
Private sec. Which company.

Back
Top Bottom