What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

Interesting training facility they got there. I believe this can be useful for Military and Law Enforcement training for Urban Warfare.

There is a Guardian Training Facility in USA where there is a small town. It has residential and commercial blocks, roads mock warehouses, factories, subway tunnels, wrecked cars etc. Various EMT, LE and Military unit go there for training.

There are three facilities in Pakistan for urban warfare. I enjoyed visiting that link, very informative :).

Thank you.

There are three facilities in Pakistan for urban warfare. I enjoyed visiting that link, very informative :).

Thank you.
and 2 different ones for ground units storming aircraft , and one specialized naval one with a ground based ship mockup for ship cqb ops

Last edited:
and 2 different ones for ground units storming aircraft , and one specialized naval one with a ground based ship mockup for ship cqb ops

I think we all get the picture and can agree that we have the facilities to do this sort of activity, lets focus on sharing photos on this thread please and keep discussions for other threads.

1624115694717.png

Anyone know what the first armoured vehicle in this vid is , which is followed by a Maxx Pro mrap.
Have seen this particular vehicle in use with PAF units before as well but couldnt make out what it was. HIT or cavalier or Pak Armoring dont make this.

Anyone know what the first armoured vehicle in this vid is , which is followed by a Maxx Pro mrap.
Have seen this particular vehicle in use with PAF units before as well but couldnt make out what it was. HIT or cavalier or Pak Armoring dont make this.
Our Hazrat @Zarvan will know for sure. Muffakir daso ji

*Sindh Rangers#*
_By Asim Effendi_

"Director-General Sindh Rangers Major General Iftikhar Hassan Chaudhary while criticising the international media on Monday said that Pakistan was not as bad as it is shown by the foreign media", While speaking at Dow University in an event to mark the International Day Against Drug Abuse, as reported by Daily News.

The paramilitary rangers have played a pivotal role in restoration of peace in Karachi and I have personal affiliation with the force having being founded by my uncle Brig. Hissam uddin el Effendi as purely civilian force something like Indian Border Security Force BSF.

I also had the honour of having long operational association with both Sindh Police and Rangers having played my humble role once in service of the country and countrymen as part of the family tradition, during Karachi's worst period of unrest (1990 - 1996) . Long Live Pakistan And its institutions whose image sadly is tarnished than built and protected by her citizens.
IMG-20210630-WA0002.jpeg

pic_1626363100.jpg

RAWALPINDI (APP): A passing out ceremony of more than 300 ladies constables was held here on Thursday at Police Training College Sihala.

Back
Top Bottom