What's new

Philippines Should Apologize for False Scarborough Claims

My friend, you appear to be very angry. Argue facts and please do not use ad hominem attack. I have read many of your posts. In almost every case, you attack the poster and not debate with facts.

Here is a link to the banana fiasco with china in 2012. It did temporarily effect the Philippines' economy.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/stor...ng/banana-growers-still-suffer-from-china-ban

oh please its old news and one am not your damn friend it was blessing we found new customers for them yes customers and our economy runs on many sources tell me how can one item that you stupid people insist can do to hurt the Philippine economy? Ya may be the company but not the Philippines i mean we have billions worth of better trade from other countries while we get only half from china and billions on the wealth you f@u#k^r people steal from us you people have more to lose from us.

face it in the end of the day we are not affected at all i mean i say it time and time again the chinese just trash not the Philippine economy removal of your kind from my country is god send and the greatest gift ever so back your sorry @$$es because even our trash has more importance than your trash. 
You are an idiotic fool. You don't have any relations with the "Chinese Philippine" community. Seriously, they don't speak Mandarin, and they see themselves as Pinoys, not Chinese. You're too ignorant to understand.

Your the morron i mean one they come from different places in china naturally they don't speak the same two as far as ignorance goes your the king i mean have you ever gone to the Philippines in places like Binondo or Davao and as far language and heritage goes we tons of tons here heck even tagalog there is so really acting all smart but you just made yourself look stupid your piece of G@g0 trash talking troll

Again you just got schooled so shut the hell.

Last edited:
Wow, I can't believe I have to waste time for a low IQ brain dead idiot.

Just because they are from China doesn't mean they are real Chinese, and I am talking about the Chinese-Filipino people in Philippines. They are only classified as true nationalist Chinese if they say they are, but no, they call themselves Pinoys.

BTW, you're not part Chinese, so shut up.

Again am not your friend some of them can just proves you just troll with no understanding or knowledge of the country your screwing around with typical chinese trash talk, $#u^bag take your trash somewhere else that banana thing is so stupid its not even or 1st major product so as that your people are maid thing i mean your trash talk about a group of people 5% of the total overseas workforce like you know ha how stupid you really are hahahaha you chinaman would not even know apple from a orange so stupid hahahahaha man you people not only smell bad morally bad but you guys suck on info too
Me no understand you, my Filipino buddy. LMAO

Wow, I can't believe I have to waste time for a low IQ brain dead idiot.

Just because they are from China doesn't mean they are real Chinese, and I am talking about the Chinese-Filipino people in Philippines. They are only classified as true nationalist Chinese if they say they are, but no, they call themselves Pinoys.

BTW, you're not part Chinese, so shut up.

Did not say i was stupid again heritage is different allegiance a BIG difference so shut it as if you know what that means stupid troll 
Me no understand you, my Filipino buddy. LMAO

Ya because your head is full trash

Wow, I just... just... couldn't... f*cking comprehend your stupidity in a single post.

What? well i never know your that kind of party sorry am married and your not my type heck your not even my species. Well i understand you don't speak anything besides chinese so its understandable i mean its a good translator so guys rip off google too? Yet other good work stolen by chinese go figure!

I am not using google translate. The funny thing is my grammar is more understandable than your's.

And BTW, I don't want to marry you. Who would marry an illiterate, uncomprehending fool. Heck, I don't want anyone to reproduce with you.

Did not say i was stupid again heritage is different allegiance a BIG difference so shut it as if you know what that means stupid troll 

Ya because your head is full trash

Will you stop replying to everyone, moron?
BTW, I missed your BS. 
Lmao he is hilarious :D

Who? 
I am not using google translate. The funny thing is my grammar is more understandable than your's.

And BTW, I don't want to marry you. Who would marry an illiterate, uncomprehending fool. Heck, I don't want anyone to reproduce with you.
LMAO...... you made my day. Especially this part, "Heck, I don't want anyone to reproduce with you"
hahaha....

If he had any offspring he wouldn't be spending his time here spreading hatred constantly.

Will you stop replying to everyone, moron?
BTW, I missed your BS. 

Who? 

LMAO...... you made my day. Especially this part, "Heck, I don't want anyone to reproduce with you"
hahaha....

Ha and yet here you are ask me again who is stupid? See this your kinds problem your just arrogant not smart heck your kind is the cost of majority of the Problems here in SEA do yourselves a favor stop being drama queens and face facts you don't owned any part of this area pack your things and go back to china were you belong. 

why who the hell are you some chinese acting filipino? who does not know a damn thing about the Philippines or anything as if go outside and do something with your life 50cent troll.

Sorry philipinos Scarborough in Toronto is already claimed by Sri Lankan.

Go outside and help your country recover instead of showing how stupid you are on the internet.

Already doing it am going my part for my country and who the hell are you people to tell me what to do? maybe you just shut up and help too instead of being jerk and mouthing off like little b. 
Sorry philipinos Scarborough in Toronto is already claimed by Sri Lankan.

Ok first really why not just say china why use a neutral country? I mean what did the Sri Lankans did so you can slander their country's Name?

Back
Top Bottom