What's new

Philippines hails Indian Navy's stand on South China Sea.

So sending your fleet to have a naval battle with China will show you have balls???

SCS is not your territory and historically you have no link to those areas as well.

Do you think it is wise for india to act as those foxes' tiger before China even though it is none of your business???

India's External Affairs ministry is filled with charlatans, quacks, and timid imbeciles, headed by a phoney foreign minister with zero balls! Our worthies seem terrified to take on China. Can't help it I guess, as Gandhi's DNA runs deep within us.

When are we going to start behaving like an emerging power and a force to reckon with? When are we going to graduate from mice to men?

Bottom line: Our politicians suck! Our babus suck! Our policies suck!

Defence cooperation with ASEAN?

First, many ASEAN countries are with China.

Second, do you think China will give a fxxk before we sunk pn or vn's ships if they dare to challenge China?

Now is the time for India to step up defense cooperation with ASEAN countries telling the world that its not aimed at any specific country. This will bring stability in the region

So sending your fleet to have a naval battle with China will show you have balls???

SCS is not your territory and historically you have no link to those areas as well.

Do you think it is wise for india to act as those foxes' tiger before China even though it is none of your business???

Second, do you think China will give a fxxk before we sunk pn or vn's ships if they dare to challenge China?

You ran away very fast now, ha ha.

Vietnam coast guard ship hit China Marine Surveillance vessels - YouTube

Buddy, I do not know about China giving a Fxxk before sinking pn or vn's ships, but I am pretty sure China would get FXXKED if it tried this kind of misadventure

The statement was more directed towards movement of Indian ships in the area that is outside China's territorial waters. Our company has been legally invited by the Government of Vietnam to invest and work. Don't really see what Admiral Joshi said was wrong in any sense.

Self-defense is everyone's right whether small or big.

Really your a Machiavellian? Then you should know what am talking about but am a Aquinas Just war type again sir no country would give in under threat by other country otherwise there is no point of having a country! We have to press on and fight its for honor of the Country and our self respect, its for world peace its for the greater good really china should and must not be above International law otherwise the whole world would be endanger.
:lol: Pinoys have self respect? From what?

Getting bugged by the Spanish until your surnames are Fernandez? Getting bugged by big black US marines? Getting bugged by Japanese? You're just a bunch of maids and servants.... and you got spanked so hard in Scarborough Shoal the whole ASEAN is laughing at you! :rofl:

Getting bugged by the Spanish until your surnames are Fernandez? Getting bugged by big black US marines? Getting bugged by Japanese? You're just a bunch of maids and servants.... and you got spanked so hard in Scarborough Shoal the whole ASEAN is laughing at you! :rofl:

And do chinese have self-respect??

They are even ashamed to keep their original names...but anglicise their names :laugh:

Peter Shu, Cathryn Hu. :laugh:

Helping with countries independence during the cold war, Investing in countries all around the world, creating apple products & etc. China done more good than bad.

Please show me what good China did and I will show you what bad China did/could brings.

I am with Indian friends, any problem so far?

Please show me what good China did and I will show you what bad China did/could brings.

I am with Indian friends, any problem so far?

My Lenovo laptop I'm typing on is made in China, so does my new Nintendo 3DS & if you celebrate Black Friday guess who you have to thank to.

Wait the crazy persons speaks like he know things go back to the mental hospital crazy and play with your imaginary nukes and armies

They are even ashamed to keep their original names...but anglicise their names :laugh:

Man Indian burn to you Chinese!

Your name refers to what? Your parents and you?
The reason why some Chinese are using western names is just because that westerners can never pronounce those Chinese characters in a correct way.
As for the self-respect, you indians ain't got a $hit to say anything about others especially China, just keep bowing to your white masters like all your ancestors did and begging for some bones you can't even make on your own! What a shame!

Back to the topic, INDIAN NAVY? SCS? Are u fXXcking kidding with me? A whole army bought from others can never become a real power! Funny indians...
you know what? India in Asia is just like Italy in EU, both would dream a lot but with just poor capabilities to make it real!
About the philippine...nothing worth commenting it seems...doesn't make any difference no matter how hard they are trying to...so sad...

Back to the topic, INDIAN NAVY? SCS? Are u fXXcking kidding with me? A whole army bought from others can never become a real power! Funny indians...
you know what? India in Asia is just like Italy in EU, both would dream a lot but with just poor capabilities to make it real!
About the philippine...nothing worth commenting it seems...doesn't make any difference no matter how hard they are trying to...so sad...

Hey mate, don't insult the Italians. Italy may be as corrupt as the Indians but they at least have given us Ferrari, Lamborghini, Alfa Romeo, Armani, Gucci and other high-end products, not to mention the great composers like Verdi, Puccini, Pergolesi, some of the best wines and food in the world, great architecture and design, great painters and artists like Micheangelo, Raphael, great scientists like Galileo, etc. ... the list is endless.

Yeah, I might go too far...it's my bad to get Italy involved, actually what I was trying to say is just limited on military aspects, nothing more.
Well, when it comes to art and science, I guess nobody can say a word in front of German, no doubt you are the best, just like the 3-Bs in the history of music...I've always wanted to go to Germany one day to see the Kölner Dom and Schloss Neuschwanstein... Austria and Italy also, Salzburg and Cremona are some places that I won't miss.
Götterdämmerung;3763508 said:
Hey mate, don't insult the Italians. Italy may be as corrupt as the Indians but they at least have given us Ferrari, Lamborghini, Alfa Romeo, Armani, Gucci and other high-end products, not to mention the great composers like Verdi, Puccini, Pergolesi, some of the best wines and food in the world, great architecture and design, great painters and artists like Micheangelo, Raphael, great scientists like Galileo, etc. ... the list is endless.

Back
Top Bottom