What's new

Philippine warship in stand-off with China vessels

Do a better job propping up since those guys are on the verge of collapse. And why don't you people have the guts to stand up to North Korea and stop blowing Sarin gas into China and test nuclear weapons when the wind blows to China's direction?

Well good luck surviving ROK's artillery fire then. If you think the North Korean artillery is bad ***, the ROK artillery is even crazier as it was designed to take out the North Korean artillery within hours with a counter battery. Clearing the field of PLA ground troops is far easier this time around with all the firepower that ROK has.
LOL south korea got spanked by the north two years ago first they sunk your warship then they blew away your brand new artillery. So funny your artillery didn't even work properly.

Small peanut countries like south korea China can simply use nukes to save time and effort.

China already invaded Philippines. Now we are within striking distance from Manila.

Scrborough.jpg

LOL south korea got spanked by the north two years ago first they sunk your warship then they blew away your brand new artillery. So funny your artillery didn't even work properly.

Small peanut countries like south korea China can simply use nukes to save time and effort.

China already invaded Philippines. Now we are within striking distance from Manila.

Scrborough.jpg

Can't wait to see NK uses their artillery to wipe Seoul off the map.

That's for sure.

Fox or Con, but not Foxconn

i know right, only mainlanders are willing to be a slave to a taiwanese company. :azn:

LOL at senilechallenger's thread title.
I'm sure when the situation is diffused, he's going to preach how PLA was kind to filipinos :lol:

Chinese nuclear forces are on high alert. Any hostile move against China and we will strike manila with multimegaton yield warheads. The Philippines is finished. They will collapse into civil war very soon.

Bring it on!

PLAN loves to wipe out IN and this is a great opportunities.

No limit to your comedies..?? :rofl:
where is Hongwu? longtime no see? gone pink?:undecided:

This was Mao's strategy, if we can't nuke USA, then we would nuke USSR instead, when before USSR goes down, they would nuke USA to bring it down along with them.
Why would Soviets nuke the US when all they had to do was to cover every major population center of China with its 30K strong nuclear arsenal?

Can't wait to see NK uses their artillery to wipe Seoul off the map.
You won't live to see that day, as North Korea has no means to deliver the nukes. Yes, not even that Taepodong missile sitting on the launch pad right now can deliver the 5 ton warhead that North Korea has; the only way that warhead could be used is as landmine.

LOL banzi in seoul with plastic surgery all getting nerve gassed would make my day!
30% of plastic surgery patients in Seoul are Chinese. So you would want to see your fellow Chinese get wiped away while on the plastic surgery table?

Why would Soviets nuke the US when all they had to do was to cover every major population center of China with its 30K strong nuclear arsenal?

When they go down, they would bring USA along with them, you seem not understanding their nuclear policy, when they got nuclearly attacked by other, no matter who is, they will launch their nuclear warheads against all other nations.

We had 100-200 nukes back then, if we launched all of these, more than half of USSR would turn into the stone age, sure that would force them to destroy the entire world.

That's why USA ultimately involved into this issue, because they didn't want to die together along with USSR and China.

LOL banzi in seoul with plastic surgery all getting nerve gassed would make my day! just like plan spanking of philippines made my day today!

Yeah, Banzi has their plastic surgery and kimchi foods, and pinoy has their maids.

Not sure if i would miss those ironic things from these nations. :lol:

They weren't expecting to go down when nuking China. The Soviets leaders were counting on China's inability to nuke back when they notified Nixon of their intention to nuke China.

The 1960s Soviet nuclear arsenal had no modern CEP to annihilate our nuclear arsenal.

Since we hid our launching silos in Tianshan mountain during that time, no way they could find these.

The 1960s Soviet nuclear arsenal had no modern CEP to annihilate our nuclear arsenal.

Since we hid our launching silos in Tianshan mountain during that time, no way they could find these.

CEP of nuclear arsenal????WTF.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

learn more before making comment kiddo...

@ Topic : China at its bullying ways again ..... Philippines , Vietnam , Japan

Chinese nuclear forces are on high alert. Any hostile move against China and we will strike manila with multimegaton yield warheads. The Philippines is finished. They will collapse into civil war very soon.

Yeah , let's play nuke nuke ... typical internet keyboard warrior .... PDF must have rules for members to disclose their age .. seriously !

Look at the irony...

Philipines largest warship vs Chinese surveillance ship.

Very funny...why not the Philippines go to face an actual Chinese warship??

lol, does you nuclear missile doesn't have a CEP?

any missile have CEP buddy..but if a missile is armed with nuke,then CEP matters less,as it can destroy anything within few Km,so the primary target'll be just make the warhead reach within few hundread meters...and i think even V-2 of WW2 was capable to do that..

and to destroy anoyone's missile silo,you dont have to strike it head on,because the EMP pulse nuke'll generate will destroy every electronic equipment..even it is hunderds of meters underground.so,your logic is wrong..

Look at the irony...

Philipines largest warship vs Chinese surveillance ship.

by the way..it is an old cutter of US navy...but hats off to Philippines for having guts to face China with that..

Philippines is close, China's far far away. I am sure the Chinese warships are on their way, but will take a couple of days to reach the place.

This is why Philippines must mount an assault against the Chinese fishing boat now.

Back
Top Bottom