What's new

Pfizer CEO sold 61.8% of his stocks on the same day when positive data about vaccine of COVID-19 announced

The other thing to note is that currently the vaccine hasn't passed FDA approval or any other international equivalent. So maybe they're not so sure about the results, but leaked news to politicians to pump up share prices? The UK's PM were the ones pushing the pfizer vaccine in the media and the Conservative party has people who were close to the party now working at Pfizer. The former PM's PR guy works for them. Sounds like a win-win. Give Boris a distraction to woo the public during his lockdown and in return get a healthy boost in profits by selling shares.

But the whole -80c temperature is a red herring, the countries who can afford to pay top dollar for this vaccine are the ones for whom temperature control is not a problem.

We already have Dippin Dots sold outside in vending machines and they have to be kept at -40C/-40F exposed in the sun.

Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 11.40.02 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 11.38.05 AM.jpg

I agree. I think we can handle keeping things at even lower temperatures in more controlled environments so it shouldn't be a problem.

Even Dippin Dots sells machines that stay below -80C(-112F).
Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 12.19.11 PM.jpg

Last edited:
pfizer.png

He should have held it was actually 56 yesterday instead of selling at $41.94

The vaccine has to be stored at -80 degree C, which is utter impossible for most of the countries and hospitals.

Um..I think Pfizer has been sent worldwide.

Why did they sell so early?
The stock will go up further.

It certainly did.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom