What's new

Pew Report: Jews and Hindus are most highly-educated in US

Maybe faith affects open minded ness or lack thereof ? Which could have an effect on intelligence.
certain faith prevents human intellect from reaching its full potential by telling the mind what to do and what not to do. What to think, how to think, and what not to think.
If that had been the case, Nepal would have outsmarted rest of the region, isn't?

No Brahmis are unmatched and nobody else come closer. Christians are absolutely no match.

I'm not comparing the Christians with other communities. Just stating my observation that the South Indian Christian community is well educated and progressive. And yes, upper caste Hindus are the most educated/successful in India. One doesn't even need statistics to come to this obvious and visible conclusion.

The fact that Nepalis are piss poor even by Indian standards, and have very few good higher education institutes or even money to invest in Education does not play a role, I guess?
Yes and that is the precisely the reason that dominates the results of this survey. Hindu community in the US belongs to the creamiest layer of the Indian society who have better access to education and health care than the rest which makes them outnumber the others.

What I stated is about medical college in Odisha, not kerala. And it is a govt medical college. So you cannot own it.

How many of those christians medical professors and pass outs are form govt. college ? I am going to bet 99% of them are from private/public christian medical college pass outs.

If that had been the case, Nepal would have outsmarted rest of the region, isn't?

Why ? :coffee:

Yes and that is the precisely the reason that dominates the results of this survey. Hindu community in the US belongs to the creamiest layer of the Indian society who have better access to education and health care than the rest which makes them outnumber the others.

The fallacy of this argument is so obvious that it renders this argument , well stupid.

True, that Hindu community belong to creamy layer, but then barring Christian community, each and every community that migrates to US belongs to creamy layer.

Why are Muslim-Americans not performing as well as Hindu Americans? It is not like Muslims in US are of gutter breed. They too are not only creamy layer of their society, but thanks to oil wealth and a blank cheque from Seikhdoms, start from a much better place that Hindus.None of Arab muslim student is encumbered with education loans that a Hindu has to work a decade to pay off.

SO why are they not on the top?

The fallacy of this argument is so obvious that it renders this argument , well stupid.

True, that Hindu community belong to creamy layer, but then barring Christian community, each and every community that migrates to US belongs to creamy layer.

Why are Muslim-Americans not performing as well as Hindu Americans? It is not like Muslims in US are of gutter breed. They too are not only creamy layer of their society, but thanks to oil wealth and a blank cheque from Seikhdoms, start from a much better place that Hindus.None of Arab muslim student is encumbered with education loans that Hindus has to work a decade to pay off.

SO why are they not on the top?
Anonymous, it is utter stupidity to believe that every Muslim in USA are born with blank cheques from Sheikhdoms. What I merely insisting was the social parameters that are responsible for such results and NOT faith. Or are you insisting that its faith that prevented them from education, argument debunked by yourself?

What I stated is about medical college in Odisha, not kerala. And it is a govt medical college. So you cannot own it.
Are you talking about Keralite Nurses??..Its not because Kerala Christians are brighter than others nor we are dominating Kerala medical colleges(only around 30-40% of medical colleges are Christian owned)..Even the Health minister of Kerala is a Hindu..
Because in Kerala,Nursing/Pharmacy professions are viewed as some what 'inferior' by majority of Hindu parents..So they show no interest in enrolling their children into nursing/pharmacy courses.Same for Muslims too...But their is no problem among Christians,so its quite natural to see more Christian nurses from Kerala..

Are most of the top earning and educated Hindus Brahmins? Just curious, because most smart Indians I know are. The Indian Christians (mostly from South), Muslims and lower caste Hindus don't seem to be too bright.. at least the ones I know.

there is reasone behind for growth of upper cast , because of reservation policy hardly any seat left for forwards cast for goverment job or education , forward cast kid has no option except to work very hard ,other wise they will not survive

in my state chattisgrah righ now reservation is

schedule cast-12%
schedule tribe-32%
other backword cast-14%
female-30%
physical handicap -3%
freedom fighter-3%
central goverment -3%

total become -97%

so if you are a forward cast boy ,you have to fight for 22 % seat only and if you are girl than you are little lucky ,will get chanse to fight for 33 % seat

Are you talking about Keralite Nurses??..Its not because Kerala Christians are brighter than others nor we are dominating Kerala medical colleges(only around 30-40% of medical colleges are Christian owned)..Even the Health minister of Kerala is a Hindu..
Because in Kerala,Nursing/Pharmacy professions are viewed as some what 'inferior' by majority of Hindu parents..So they show no interest in enrolling their children into nursing/pharmacy courses.Same for Muslims too...But their is no problem among Christians,so its quite natural to see more Christian nurses from Kerala..
Nah, post graduation degree medical seats not nursing and you cannot enter it without intelligence.

Anonymous, it is utter stupidity to believe that every Muslim in USA are born with blank cheques from Sheikhdoms. What I merely insisting was the social parameters that are responsible for such results and NOT faith. Or are you insisting that its faith that prevented them from education, argument debunked by yourself?

Education expense of any Gulfi Arab who gets into a Western university is financed by their governments. They are not weighed down by any education loan when they pass out. So yeah, it is blank cheque...

Lack of resources is a problem which only poor and lower middle class suffer from. It is not applicable for those who have access to higher education , which nearly all migrants to US (except mexicans) have. Cultural factors come to play when education factor is out of picture.

Lack of Education opportunities may prevent you from succeeding, but once you have access to education , your IQ, you cultural values, and your experience decide your extent of success.

And yes, faith do prevent you from succeeding in fields that require Scientific temper. People from permissive faiths would have higher chance of success compared to someone who is consulting a seventh century book to ensure that he does not run afoul to any of its teaching in his research .

I means this is too obvious to be questioned. Can't someone see that predominantly Protestant countries had higher degree of success in Europe, than Catholics! Has he never heard of term "protestant ethics"?

Last edited:
The Medical dept in kerala medical colleges are full of christians because christians own the education and healthcare industry in Kerala..

It has nothing to do with intelligence. Its has everything to do with monopoly.

Certain faith prevents human intellect from reaching its full potential by telling the mind what to do and what not to do. What to think, how to think, and what not to think.

Nah, post graduation degree medical seats not nursing and you cannot enter it without intelligence.
some rare cases...Are you sure that they are all Christians??..Many Kerala Hindus have Christian look names and viceversa like saji,saju,biju,binoy,bijoy etc..,Even my name is a pure Hindu name of Sanskrit orgin..Many are mistaken me as a Hindu..

Back
Top Bottom