What's new

Pets

My grey's talk a lot..a LOT. So does my Cockatoo but he is mumbling all the time, except for when he screams my name for hours and hours..
My dad wants a macaw but that damn thing is about 90k for a year old and 50 to 60k for a chick even though these are locally bred ones.

coco2z.jpg

oh bhai aap PAPPU SAEEN ke Rishtedaar to nahi ho :lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Peechay Dhol Rakha howa hai :rofl:

Dholan wali Sarkar :smitten:

How u got those pets? Really nteresting :smitten:
Horses are from De Mona Army breeding center.
Siberian Cranes caught from balouchistan coz in winter they migrates in like doves.
Titer from lahore.
2 labradors dogs in black color.
Looking for a bull dog these days.
Etc...All thanks to my nature loving family.
And my big darn house 3 acres.

wow that is cute, does it talk ? lol sorry i dont know much about them, when i look at a them, the only thing i can think about is, does it talk ? :P
4-5 regular things and then sometimes it just repeats something at random.

He does a lot of tricks and is very interactive. Loves to break stuff as well and requires a lot of attention.

oh bhai aap PAPPU SAEEN ke Rishtedaar to nahi ho :lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Peechay Dhol Rakha howa hai :rofl:

Dholan wali Sarkar :smitten:
I can play a little bit of most instruments :P, lekin Master of nothing hi hoon. Plus y'know, its Lahore so dhol toh must hai.

4-5 regular things and then sometimes it just repeats something at random.

He does a lot of tricks and is very interactive. Loves to break stuff as well and requires a lot of attention.

you could have just said its like a girlfriend :P

I can play a little bit of most instruments :P, lekin Master of nothing hi hoon.

I learned little bit of piano in school age and one of my friend used to play flute in my previous job and tried it for a couple of times :lol:

Me too....... Master of nothing :)

@ topic

did not have any pets in my life :cry: except Chicken "chooza" when i was only 4-5 year old

I have a cat. His name is Max. :)

This is him when he was a baby. He's is much bigger now. He's like a year and a half old.

n523031168_1036117_3877.jpg

n52303116810361184335.jpg

n523031168_1036120_5229.jpg

n523031168_1036119_4776.jpg

Hes the cutest little bastard on the face of the planet.
They are the best at this age, I used to own a cat in Dubai.

Lol I made it into a really playful, bitey, scratchy type of cat, he enjoyed a good sparring match with me. Kept him active. My arms were filled with scratch marks.

heeeeeeeeeey its same like my dog when i was 10 or 11 years but sad news he was die in accedent .

105xlie.jpg

They are the best at this age, I used to own a cat in Dubai.

Lol I made it into a really playful, bitey, scratchy type of cat, he enjoyed a good sparring match with me. Kept him active. My arms were filled with scratch marks.

Yeah he used to be so hyper active. now all he does is eat and sleep for 18 hours a day lmao

My parents would and will never let me have a dog ever lol.

But when i move out of the house i might get this guy:

siberian-husky.jpg

Great post, Asim bhai! I was planning to make a similar thread.

I have 2 rabbits which were given by a friend. Dont have a picture of them..

this is me with my best friend Maggie. She's a German Shepherd; i trained her myself since she was a pup.

Pic was taken when she was 7 months old. She's 3 now.

The other smaller dog in the picture is Duffy (tibetan terrier/mixed breed). He was killed in a hit & run accident last year.

n7401809328559435080.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom