What's new

‘Petrol price is Rs75 per litre,’ says PTI leader Uzma Kardar

incredible india

Salam Sahib,

Allah ka karam hai. Aap sunayen zakhmo per timatar chirakkne ka kaam kesa chal raha hai?

No Sir,

Actually, I had posted one post long ago suggesting a Variety developed by Indian scientist which produces 20 to 40 KG tomatoes per plant. It is resistant to many deceases. Many farmers have become millionaire by selling Tomatoes for Just Rs 5 a kg. I insisted that Pakistan should adopt that model. However, many Ch*****s tried to insult me on this issue as well. You know, how difficult it is to discuss even topic such as agriculture productivity etc. Infact, I would like you to start tomato plantation. I have already begun farming on big way. My first is organic Basmati rice using an unique organic fertilizers containing Jaggery , Gram Powder, Soybean, Ground nut, Sesame, butter milk etc as fertilizer and micro-electricians. You can use waste recomposed developed by a Gaziyabad Based government of India institution. Your life time fertilizer cost INR 20. It will make your land highly fertile and you will require only 50% of the water than normally required.

Lacking brain cells to say anything other than "you're indian," or what?

I am a Pakistani, not Indian by the way. You can ask moderators to check my IP history all the way. You can get lost now, rat : )

If it looks like a Indian, swims like a Indian, and quacks like a Indian, then it is a Indian Rat. Modi no one is buying your BS.

How does an Indian swim and quack like lol

What do you think of 800,000 Terrorist Indian army, terrorizing people of Kashmir, what are your views about what should Pakistan do to free Kashmir from occupying Indian terrorist, What do you think about convicted Hindu terrorist Modi elected as Indian prime minister.

What do you think of 800,000 Terrorist Indian army, terrorizing people of Kashmir, what are your views about what should Pakistan do to free Kashmir from occupying Indian terrorist, What do you think about convicted Hindu terrorist Modi elected as Indian prime minister.

Not really relevant but just to calm your ego.

1. I don't view it as favorably, ofcourse, I view it as an occupation.

2. Essentially, we cannot do anything about it right now. But whatever needs to be done should be done to calm tensions, however in a final outcome, I believe in all of Kashmir coming back to Pakistan, be it via some miraculous diplomacy or through a more realistic approach of military action.

3. I don't have any view of Modi, I don't like him generally.

Back
Top Bottom