PETA turns Islamophobic

Nilu Pule

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
62417054_347077892658218_7918898878881988608_n.jpg

RSS has PETA in it's pocket.

Aww, that's gut-wrenching. Almost makes me want to spit out the juicy piece of pork fat that i'm currently munching on for lunch.

You need to eat some gajjar ka halwa instead.
I delegate this responsibility to the fellow bhakts. But seriously, had no option as all other kinds of meat shops are owned by Muslims in my place and they are busy celebrating.

How is this Islamophobic?
You are trying so desperately to troll but are failing hard.

PETA can to suck on their tofu hotdogs, we are not giving up meat. But they certainly are not Islamophobic.
lol OP is a funny guy. He's parodying Hindu nationalists.

How is this Islamophobic?
You are trying so desperately to troll but are failing hard.

PETA can to suck on their tofu hotdogs, we are not giving up meat. But they certainly are not Islamophobic.
Asking Muslims to give up their pivotal religious practice to appease non-Muslims is Islamophobic, my man.

Next they will ask Muslims to slaughter their sons like Abraham instead of poor animals.

This is a hundred 100% confirmed RSS/Yahoodi backed propaganda.

lol OP is a funny guy. He's parodying Hindu nationalists.
Your Sire, are a bad judge of character.

Asking Muslims to give up their pivotal religious practice to appease non-Muslims is Islamophobic, my man.

Next they will ask Muslims to slaughter their sons like Abraham instead of poor animals.

This is a hundred 100% confirmed RSS/Yahoodi backed propaganda.

Your Sire, are a bad judge of character.
You can ask anyone to do anything, that's no problem.
Problem comes when you start lynching people over it.

PETA says stupid stuff all the time to everyone, this is no differnt. Once PETA starts lynching Muslims, then we will have a problem.

Again, you are just a really bad troll.

You can ask anyone to do anything, that's no problem.
Problem comes when you start lynching people over it.

PETA says stupid stuff all the time to everyone, this is no differnt. Once PETA starts lynching Muslims, then we will have a problem.

Again, you are just a really bad troll.
That's your opinion.

Did you read their tagline?
She is not meat she is my mother.
That's what hinduwadis say to Muslims before lynching them.

Never mind. Sheeple never change

That's your opinion.

Did you read their tagline?
She is not meat she is my mother.
That's what hinduwadis say to Muslims before lynching them.

Never mind. Sheeple never change
seriously you are really really retarded.

PETA has never lynched Muslims. Hindus have.
PETA is a barking dog that never bites.
Hindutva scum on the other hand....

seriously you are really really retarded.

PETA has never lynched Muslims. Hindus have.
PETA is a barking dog that never bites.
Hindutva scum on the other hand....
Many hindus are PETA members. India was the first country in the world to have an animal welfare board.

never mind. it's beyond you.

Only @AfrazulMandal can enlighten you.

Aww, that's gut-wrenching. Almost makes me want to spit out the juicy piece of pork fat that i'm currently munching on for lunch.

We as Muslims are not asking you not to eat pork or snake or cockroaches or whatever suits you as its a free world and keep up the good work. Just don't shit every where after that and pollute the planet and holy water of Ganges . You are entitle to your silly opinions and enjoy your miserable existence and keep it to yourself and don't try to impose on everyone else.

We as Muslims are not asking you not to eat pork or snake or cockroaches or whatever suits you as its a free world and keep up the good work. Just don't shit every where after that and pollute the planet and holy water of Ganges . You are entitle to your silly opinions and enjoy your miserable existence and keep it to yourself and don't try to impose on everyone else.
What the heck, we don't decide where our shit flows, gravity does, any issues pertaining to it to be taken to Him.

We will do that but first so called champions of animals right stop killing of plants and animal for thier foods

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom