What's new

Peshawar unrest: Afghans seen as main source of trouble

They are not ''Ghairat-mand'' that they will voluntarily pack their bags and go back home...

Yes Afghan refugees should/would return to their country, but pekhaweria dont give them peghor of ghairat. In the same fashion MQM shove their danda in your back on daily basis, call you taliban and what not, and ask you to leave their "home".

Ameen. And that includes their monkeys as well

It will be a relief to the people of Peshawar, Bajaur, Mardan Kohat and elsewhere.

Turi of para chinar is joining hands with member of MQM against afghans, quite a rare scene. Do you even know that both pak-pashtuns and afghans are sticked togather in karachi against MQM and their voters?

yes pashtuns of afghan nationalities and those pashtuns who help their illegal afghan friends, but good pashtuns can say, but all afghan pashtuns must leave country

if Pashtuns pack their bags then who will run transport system in Karach

yes pashtuns of afghan nationalities and those pashtuns who help their illegal afghan friends, but good pashtuns can say, but all afghan pashtuns must leave country

What is your defination of good pashtun? What about those who dislike MQM? And whats up with this tone "good pashtun can stay"? , as if karachi is your city.
every pakistani pakhtun, good or bad, can stay in karachi. If we apply your angle of thinking, then bad mohajirs should also leave karachi.

Dude nothing wrong with asking Afghans (Pashtuns, Hazara, Tajik, Uzbek etc.) to go back to Afghanistan ! We've had enough of them....more than enough of them & for so long !

Lar Pashtuns - Lahore, Karachi, Quetta, Skardu - All belongs to them ! Just as Peshawar, Mardan & Charsada belong to the rest of us !

We just want the Afghans to leave & stay in their country & may they & Afghanistan be blessed ! But just leave Pakistan.

They are would eventually return to their home.

Can you explain what post 151 is saying?

well he's speaking in some kind of weird Afghan dialect

he's basically trying to be saying something like that " those people are living lives of the misers. Here, there're all pathans"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sher Malang Agha --- how does someone from a country with LESS Pashtuns dictate where Pashtun belongs. You guys still imprison your women, you guys still molest young boys, you guys bring nothing productive except opium and crime and kidnapping in Pakistan.

Pakistan na baghair, Afghanistan ba wagi patay shi.

take back your 5 million refugees first!!!

if Pashtuns pack their bags then who will run transport system in Karach

people dont "pack their bags" in their own country

though yes - Pakhtuns do play HUGE role in transport + trucking industry (the latter one being very lucrative in the country)

I think he was just referring to Afghans who are in Pakistan illegally, or in Pakistan using FAKE documentations/passports/ID cards. They come a dime a dozen.

Ameen. And that includes their monkeys as well

It will be a relief to the people of Peshawar, Bajaur, Mardan Kohat and elsewhere.

I agree. By the way my second book is Salarzai moon. Got in contact with the Salarzai friend... those guys are pissed with the Afghans. All of Bajaur now knows that the attack that was launched in late August last year was by ANA troops due to the way they fought and how they had better weapons than ragtag militants. This is what that horrid country does to true Pashtuns. They attacked a school, killed children and women by breaking into houses and occupying them, there are some reports of rape too but that is unconfirmed as my contact from Timergera says that, he is a journalist but not personally from Bajaur so he can't confirm. This is a news source for the Afghan nationals here.

Bajaur offensive leaves 100 dead | ArabNews

Luffy you should come out with the truth. How was the exact same comment you made also made by an Afghan national on that forum. Are you an Afghan? The only reason I am not calling you out is your link to Arooj. I have a lot of suspicions about you and your purpose.

In the same tone you had asked pashtuns to pack their bags and leave karachi.

@darkinsky has now changed Luffy. Even the harshest of harshest people who hate others are affected when a Nationalist makes major efforts for ethnic unity.

Time for you to do the same and reassess your views. You will love an enemy country that treats us in the most hostile manner anyone can imagine and being even less honorable than our other neighbor... people are never going to look up to you. They will always dislike you and you will be a refugee in my adopted Pakhtunkhwa while being kicked from Afghanistan constantly. There are stories of pots of food being flung away, lar Pashtuns being beaten with sticks and hurled stones when we went to them for help against the British. It was only the lion Quaid E Azam who freed us from them. It is no honor to spend time insulting such a person.

Also you are basically being an enemy of all of Pakhtunkhwa. If you don't believe in Pakistan and are stuck in the years before 1893 when your Afghan-national Iron-Amir proved he was a cuddly-fluffy little teddybear Amir by capitulating to the British to save Kandahar and Kabul and selling (Pakistani) Pashtuns to British then at least be loyal to Pakhtunkhwa wrora. In the attacks on Bajaur even recently the Afghan (nation) murdered over 100 people. Who were they? Pakistani Pashtuns from Bajaur. Why you are silent on that? Because you are a stooge for Afghanistan. You have no loyalty to either Pakistan nor Pashtuns of Pakhtunkhwa who consider themselves 200% Pakistani. You make fun of me for being a wannabe-I am still a better Pashtun than a snake like you.

I requested people like you to stop. I showed you picture of Karachi and how racism and bigotry pervade this place, even created so much sympathy for me in Pashtuns to become attracted to them to the extent of calling myself one and adopting the culture and language.

People will only get an excuse to hate Pashtuns, Luffy. You are doing a great disservice to Pashtuns. Think if your fathers or brothers are refused jobs because the loyalty of Pashtuns to Pakistan is in doubt. Your intentions will not bear fruit here Luffy. I will keep fighting every person who advocates division between my people and countrymen.

It is very illogical to be loyal to the Afghan nation. It is a pity you do not see this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sher Malang Agha --- how does someone from a country with LESS Pashtuns dictate where Pashtun belongs.
According to most of estimates there are 5-7 million pashtuns in karachi, but is it a pashtun city? If you compare peshawer with karachi, which city clicks in your mind as pashtun city. Think about it why i gave you such example.
You are only pakistani and nothing else, i am sure you would agree with jinnah on this. Your national langauge is urdu and you should place it above your regional langauge. Your babaye qaum is jinnah and your national poet is iqbal and so on. Now compare yourself with sher malang.
You guys still imprison your women
Like i said if spit on Afghan, it would fall back on your own face as you are also ethnic Afghan. Lar pakhtuns from dir to quetta also "imprison" women. Thats what rest of pakistanis say about pakistani pashtuns. Are you settled in islamabad or any city of punjab?
you guys still molest young boys
The rest of pakistanis say same thing about you. And this stereotype is not limited to their "pathan jokes", they actually believe that.
you guys bring nothing productive except opium and crime and kidnapping in Pakistan.
Its true that Poppy is most cultivated in Afghanistan, but in its smuggling and business pashtuns of both sides are involved. Poppy is processed into herion and other products in pakistan, in this business pak pashtuns mostly tribals are involved. Have you ever visited your own FATA? poppy is grown and cultivated openely across FATA. And about crimes and kidnappings our FATA is notorious, why do you think rest of pakistanis call it ilaqa e ghair?
Pakistan na baghair, Afghanistan ba wagi patay shi.
And Punjab baghaira sta wal tus o wacha FATA ba wagay pata shi, thats what you also want to say?
I think he was just referring to Afghans who are in Pakistan illegally, or in Pakistan using FAKE documentations/passports/ID cards. They come a dime a dozen.

It seems every one except you know darkinsky. He used to openely speak against pathans but after getting banned, he now uses word "illegal afghani" to bash pak pashtuns. His recent comments are "ayub khan brought illegal afghanis to karachi to counter fatima jinnah , illegal afghanis are transport mafia, illegal afghanis committed qasba colony massacres, illegal afghanis of ANP are traitors etc etc

what is your obsession with MQM maran? Last time I was even in Karachi was YEARS ago so what do i have to do with Karachi or MQM :laugh:

Za illegal khalaq Pakistan na bahar gharum di matlab da na de che ze mqm supporter yum. Za karachi wala na yum. Ma tol parties bade shi. Lekin ma agha khalak ya bade shi sog moun pa sha k churay wahi aur zamong meene bande kanzalay kawi

all political parties and all back-stabbers of the country should be shown the door

I agree. By the way my second book is Salarzai moon. Got in contact with the Salarzai friend... those guys are pissed with the Afghans. All of Bajaur now knows that the attack that was launched in late August last year was by ANA troops due to the way they fought and how they had better weapons than ragtag militants. This is what that horrid country does to true Pashtuns. They attacked a school, killed children and women by breaking into houses and occupying them, there are some reports of rape too but that is unconfirmed as my contact from Timergera says that, he is a journalist but not personally from Bajaur so he can't confirm. This is a news source for the Afghan nationals here.

Bajaur offensive leaves 100 dead | ArabNews

Luffy you should come out with the truth. How was the exact same comment you made also made by an Afghan national on that forum. Are you an Afghan? The only reason I am not calling you out is your link to Arooj. I have a lot of suspicions about you and your purpose.

@darkinsky has now changed Luffy. Even the harshest of harshest people who hate others are affected when a Nationalist makes major efforts for ethnic unity.

Time for you to do the same and reassess your views. You will love an enemy country that treats us in the most hostile manner anyone can imagine and being even less honorable than our other neighbor... people are never going to look up to you. They will always dislike you and you will be a refugee in my adopted Pakhtunkhwa while being kicked from Afghanistan constantly. There are stories of pots of food being flung away, lar Pashtuns being beaten with sticks and hurled stones when we went to them for help against the British. It was only the lion Quaid E Azam who freed us from them. It is no honor to spend time insulting such a person.

Also you are basically being an enemy of all of Pakhtunkhwa. If you don't believe in Pakistan and are stuck in the years before 1893 when your Afghan-national Iron-Amir proved he was a cuddly-fluffy little teddybear Amir by capitulating to the British to save Kandahar and Kabul and selling (Pakistani) Pashtuns to British then at least be loyal to Pakhtunkhwa wrora. In the attacks on Bajaur even recently the Afghan (nation) murdered over 100 people. Who were they? Pakistani Pashtuns from Bajaur. Why you are silent on that? Because you are a stooge for Afghanistan. You have no loyalty to either Pakistan nor Pashtuns of Pakhtunkhwa who consider themselves 200% Pakistani. You make fun of me for being a wannabe-I am still a better Pashtun than a snake like you.

I requested people like you to stop. I showed you picture of Karachi and how racism and bigotry pervade this place, even created so much sympathy for me in Pashtuns to become attracted to them to the extent of calling myself one and adopting the culture and language.

People will only get an excuse to hate Pashtuns, Luffy. You are doing a great disservice to Pashtuns. Think if your fathers or brothers are refused jobs because the loyalty of Pashtuns to Pakistan is in doubt. Your intentions will not bear fruit here Luffy. I will keep fighting every person who advocates division between my people and countrymen.

It is very illogical to be loyal to the Afghan nation. It is a pity you do not see this.

I do not have any hidden agenda, neither i am part of some separatist movement that you are speaking of, neither i spread propaganda.....neither i am excited and thrilled like you on forums, by thinking of debates as ideological wars....for me it is an activity like that of facebook.
And i dont know arooj khan personally, just met her on forum and had introductions with her because she said she was marwat.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to most of estimates there are 5-7 million pashtuns in karachi, but is it a pashtun city? If you compare peshawer with karachi, which city clicks in your mind as pashtun city. Think about it why i gave you such example.
You are only pakistani and nothing else, i am sure you would agree with jinnah on this. Your national langauge is urdu and you should place it above your regional langauge. Your babaye qaum is jinnah and your national poet is iqbal and so on. Now compare yourself with sher malang.

we speak different languages at home; usually Pashto but our younger generations and offspring who are growing up in the other cities (many of my family in Peshawar left it because it's not a great place to raise children) they speak Urdu or English or Pashto. All language is - its a medium of communication. Culturally its important - but at end of the day its just for communications. As for Jinnah/Iqbal etc. -- they have my respect and always will. Actually the only heros that I know of are dead or dying.

Like i said if spit on Afghan, it would fall back on your own face as you are also ethnic Afghan. Lar pakhtuns from dir to quetta also "imprison" women. Thats what rest of pakistanis say about pakistani pashtuns. Are you settled in islamabad or any city of punjab?

what is an "ethnic afghan" - no such thing exists

Its true that Poppy is most cultivated in Afghanistan, but in its smuggling and business pashtuns of both sides are involved. Poppy is processed into herion and other products in pakistan, in this business pak pashtuns mostly tribals are involved. Have you ever visited your own FATA? poppy is grown and cultivated openely across FATA.

In Kurram it's mostly hashish (charas). Even in our village some of the locals prepare it openly. Strong stuff! :D

As for heroin -- i dont even know what it looks like because I never seen it before, never want to. The opium is cultivated in Afghanistan. Afghanistan is a narcotics state. 99% of its GDP is comprised of donations and aid money; the rest (something to the tune of $4.5 billion every year) is comprised of narcotics.

A very "productive" country which you look up to :laugh:

And about crimes and kidnappings our FATA is notorious,

illegal Afghans kidnapped my neighbour's 5 year old son. He was a harmless kid who just enjoyed cycling and simple things like that. He is still traumatized from that experience. They demanded 40 lakhs for him to be released. That is the contribution of these people to Peshawar (even areas like Hayatabad - which used to be a lot more fun and nice)

the illegals HAVE to leave Pakistan, but our government doesn't care about Pakistani people or their security --not serious about deporting those with fake passport/fake registration.

It seems every one except you know darkinsky. He used to openely speak against pathans but after getting banned, he now uses word "illegal afghani" to bash pak pashtuns. His recent comments are "ayub khan brought illegal afghanis to karachi to counter fatima jinnah , illegal afghanis are transport mafia, illegal afghanis committed qasba colony massacres, illegal afghanis of ANP are traitors etc etc

nope.....we all use that term to describe exactly that!!!! Afghan citizens who are in Pakistan ILLEGALLY.

since you love the indians so much, go move there instead if you have a problem with Pakistan. Or go to Afghanistan; see how you are treated then. In fact -- go to Panjshir!! I'm sure they'll have a "welcome" reception" for Pashtuns. Isn't the governor there a warlord too? Oh wait, the whole country is run by warlords.

what is your obsession with MQM maran? Last time I was even in Karachi was YEARS ago so what do i have to do with Karachi or MQM :laugh:

Za illegal khalaq Pakistan na bahar gharum di matlab da na de che ze mqm supporter yum. Za karachi wala na yum. Ma tol parties bade shi. Lekin ma agha khalak ya bade shi sog moun pa sha k churay wahi aur zamong meene bande kanzalay kawi

all political parties and all back-stabbers of the country should be shown the door

You surely are very simple-minded.
You said you have spent your childhood in peshawer, why i feel from your posts that nowadays you live outside of Pakistan in a foriegn country?

can someone tell what is Pashtoon history with Hazara in Afghanistan. Some people in media have suggested that TTP targeted Hazara because they faced same discrimination in Afghanistan through their hands. I couldn't find anything on it on google.

You surely are very simple-minded.
You said you have spent your childhood in peshawer, why i feel from your posts that nowadays you live outside of Pakistan in a foriegn country?

because I am in a foreign country....doing graduate school

as for childhood -- yes Peshawar was a great place. It was a wonderful city until these outsiders came and brought their crime, burqas, and drugs; i rememebr i even in my adolescent years i used to go with my sisters to the refugee camps (this was 1997) to donate old clothes....there was a makeshift "Masjid" where I went to offer my prayers. When i come out, even they stole my Bata shoes from the entrance and I had to go home without shoes --stepping in mud, dust, and probably animal/human/dog shyt left behind by these people :laugh:

yai haal hai in logo ka :cheesy:

can someone tell what is Pashtoon history with Hazara in Afghanistan. Some people in media have suggested that TTP targeted Hazara because they faced same discrimination in Afghanistan through their hands. I couldn't find anything on it on google.

the Mongols were not kind to the Afghans (from time of Chengiz Khan); pretty brutal on them. So there is that historical hatred.

but since 100% of Hazaras are Shiias - it became an ethnic as well as religious hatred. So since that time Hazaras have been discriminated in Afghanistan. Now unfortunately that discrimination has spread and now in Pakistan it's happening (like what we saw in Quetta).

so its a historical problem, and problem caused by racist mentality.....some people are emotional and they become brain-washed to hate others just because of who they are (which is kind of what I suspect you of)

dont get me wrong. I dont dislike Afghans. Most are brothers/sisters. I dislike those that backstab Pakistan; and that too after being fed in Pakistan, getting clothes and medical treatment in Pakistan, etc.

and then they go back and shout propaganda; some even take sides with our enemy(s).

this is called "being a loser"

Hazaras are not descriminated because of their mongolian features, it is because of their shia faith. Uzbeks also have fair degree of mongolian features, were derived from mongol horde but are sunnis and do not face situation like hazaras.
Now lets come to pashtun-hazara history. Hazaras rebelled against afghan ruler amir abdul rehman and he crushed their rebellion brutally. Hazara nationalists of nowadays consider that "genocide of hazaras by pashtuns" as amir abdul rehman was pashtun.
Talibans , essentially wahabis, commited atrocities against shia hazaras in hazarajat and mazar shareef. But it is also truth that mullah omar was unhappy with mullah dadullah and disposed him of ministry when he massacred hazaras on his own. It was case of shia-sunni conflict, not pashtun vs hazara.
Recently hazaras have closed their doors on pashtun nomads, kochis who used to come to haraajat in summer (they come to pakistan in winter). Hazara-kochi conflict is purely competitive and ethnic/tribal.
Hazaras of quetta have normal and peaceful relationships with local pashtuns of quetta. May be because quetta is basically a pashtun city. they are killed in quetta by punjab based extremist anti-shia groups like lashkar jahangvi and sipha e sahaba.

in my opinion it is BOTH ethnic AND sectarian. But main reason of course is because they are Shiias and because of their ethnicity -- they are very easy to target because of their facial features

otherwise in Pakistan, it's impossible to tell difference between Shiia or Sunni

Back
Top Bottom