What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, burn all Jamia's. Doesn't matter the denomination. If innocents also get screwed, we can ask for forgiveness later, however, at the moment target anyone spreading wholesale Islam.

All of these madrasas in Karachi are owned by extremist Deobandis. They are all linked to

1) Jamia Dar ul Uloom Karachi
2) Jamia Binoria

In fact, Maulvi Abdul Azeez of Lal (Khoon se tarr Laal) Prayer house (not masjid) was a student of Jamia Dar ul Uloom Karachi.

I am not accusing Jamia Dar ul Uloom Karachi and Jamia Binoria [ who holds foreign students ] of supporting terrorism. My expeirence is that almost every other deobandi in these madrassas has sympathies or supports the cause of TTP etc. They used to make du'a for Sawat Emirate, when it existed.

our deepest condolences to the aggrieved families. we hope pakistan can come out as a strong nation.

B4-KmO1CIAAjccB.jpg

Is the operation over or is it still going on?

sir , even in army the first target of any military is to threaten women and children only but covertly. Sad to say but This is 4th gen war.

I Know Dear But They Blatantly Disregard The Orders of The Holy Prophet(Peace Be Upon Him) As To How To Conduct A War How Can They Call Themselves Muslims and How Can They Call This Barbarity Jihad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom