What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop putting words into my mouth. You really are one of those Takfiris who come up with the bearded lynchmob and declares everyone an infidel.

Btw, there will be no blowback from your so called 'religious and conservative' state. That's all your propaganda. In fact, I think people like you will be burnt at stakes. Take my word for it.

burning qurans or whatever else your proposing in the middle of a deeply religious and conservative state

Nothing to do with weapons. Even in the late 70's, our people were armed to the teeth, was there any problem then? No! It has got nothing to do with weapons, I have several licensed automatic weapons since I was 18. How many people I or ANYONE I know of has killed with these in a criminal act? None.

We want the terrorists dead at all costs, no questions asked, however, we also don't want to become Punjab, where all our rights are raped on a daily basis by some wadera or a politician. Good citizen yes, however, it's not in our blood to be subservient to anyone with a danda.
absolutely correct

criminals and terrorists dont need permission to keep prohibit bore and any licences anyway.
denying our right to bear arm will take last chance to defend our selves

B4-n7EZIcAAZUoM.jpg
Inshallah is nannie shahzadi ka khoon zaya nahien jaeger.

This a pure confirmation of how they ttp attacked.In the morning a white suzuki pick up came aroud 10.The terrorist got out of the vehicle and burnt the vehicle so no one could identify it.later the enteredthe ground and base randomly started shooting at students then they made their advance towards the administration block there they found a lot of people and they started shooting randomly river island was hurt by other children and then students teachers and others started to either hide in the canteen or in their classes or behind dumpsters.the terrorists wash their way into the classes and wherever they found students randomly started shooting.the terrorists made their way into the main auditorium hall in which the medical wing officer's was giving a demonstration on first aid.desi ordered and this view students that were there and the offices sounde

question is

did they blow themselves up or were they shot by the army?
Most probably both - Army did fire shots and AsimBajwa did say during his press conference that the SSG was shooting them when they were holed up in the Admin block of the school. Some of them may have exploded because of the firing, depends on how their suicide vests were made.
The rest of the cowards probably blew themselves up when they saw the SSG.

Not just one place, as @blain2 mentioned and others who know what's what, very well know that next ops will be conducted in city centres. There are so many places where these terrorists are hiding in plane sight. For example, in Bannu and DIKhan there are these 'no go areas' where even the agencies know that Talibitches are residing. I can also tell you of AT LEAST 100 places of worship in Islamabad and Pindi where radical Islam is sold en masse.

After we deal with these 'terrorist soft targets', then we can move on to bigger centres of operation, such as Jhang etc etc. But first and foremost, let's ban any gathering of bearded men, why not start by banning all these tablighee fools @ Raiwind? Trust me, none of these sects that sell wholesale Islam deserve to exist. See two to three bearded men together, implement section 144 and take them for interrogation.
completely agree
those who oppose your suggestion wont change their mind when their own loved ones will be reduced in blood and flesh

With all the technology and abilities........just get their spokesperson.......and through him get the leaders.

You guys need help in curing this cancer. Alone you can not defeat them....and stop the difference between good terrorist and bad terrorist. Its a sad and shocking day for all of us.

First thing needed is, banning assault rifle from civilians, even if their culture demands that it has to be banned.

Don't say thesese are their rights as tribes. 100 years back there were no ak47, 200 years back there were rifles... Let them carry swords like their ancestors...

Then crime will be down
babu,

such ban wont have any effect on the terrorists. they come with RPG, C4, and fully automatic assault rifles which all are prohibited.

They forced thei
This a pure confirmation of how they ttp attacked.In the morning a white suzuki pick up came aroud 10.The terrorist got out of the vehicle and burnt the vehicle so no one could identify it.later the enteredthe ground and base randomly started shooting at students then they made their advance towards the administration block there they found a lot of people and they started shooting randomly river island was hurt by other children and then students teachers and others started to either hide in the canteen or in their classes or behind dumpsters.the terrorists wash their way into the classes and wherever they found students randomly started shooting.the terrorists made their way into the main auditorium hall in which the medical wing officer's was giving a demonstration on first aid.desi ordered and this view students that were there and the offices sounded arabic but not pushtun. AFTER THAT ONE BY THEY STARTED executing them one by one until ssg made their way in followed by AL Zarrar infantry battalion. One soldier was killed in process .
r

That blame lies on the government more than the infected people themselves. If you are going to stand by while gangrene effects your legs.. then you should be upset if you having to feel the pain when having to treat or cut your leg off in its worst.

Pithy and succinct. Little left to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom