What's new

Peshawar Churches gets biometric enabled gates as security measure

dear MQM wala this is height of your frustration.

Lets PTI-MQM-PPP-PML-N and so on out of this discussion.

The Churches were not having these security measures before . It is good start.

biometric gates are not for turning a bomb into smoke bomb BUT all over the world biometric gates are for prevention of suspicious , unwanted persons into vicinity of a particular building.

secondly the good step of asking Churches to employ guards of their own community as well as choice and the provincial govt will pay salary, is an appreciable step.

thirdly if you have any suggestion how to prevent a suicide attack/bomb kindly put forwards instead of whining
dear !
can any biomettric gates could ever be able to stop, a. SS bomber, who wanted to blew himself? no
just one khud kush, & alll this & that, will be no where?
& mind it, i never support any damocrazy, in pakistan no, political party i , follow?
its just showoff move, thats it?
to make pope in vatican be less worried?

a very sad but necessary measure to protect our Christian community and their holy place of worship

on a different note --media never reports the human chains that were made by Muslims to protect holy sites like these; whether it was in Pakistan or in Egypt

Meaning of the highlighted part?.....

There is this necessary requirement for a person can not be a Muslim unless he believes in eman-e-mufassil (complete) belief in all Prophets of Allah Including Jesus, David, and all others also all divine Abrahamic books, including Bible, Torah.

dear !
can any biomettric gates could ever be able to stop, a. SS bomber, who wanted to blew himself? no
just one khud kush, & alll this & that, will be no where?
& mind it, i never support any damocrazy, in pakistan no, political party i , follow?
its just showoff move, thats it?
to make pope in vatican be less worried?

What do you suggest?

I believe these measures must have been taken much before.

NO one can stop a suicide bomber. Even if there is any such system that can stops a bomber at gate, he will blew himself outside.

if you have any solid suggestion just tell us .

Your comments are just criticism for the sake of criticism and frustration

There is this necessary requirement for a person can not be a Muslim unless he believes in eman-e-mufassil (complete) belief in all Prophets of Allah Including Jesus, David, and all others also all divine Abrahamic books, including Bible, Torah.

What do you suggest?

I believe these measures must have been taken much before.

NO one can stop a suicide bomber. Even if there is any such system that can stops a bomber at gate, he will blew himself outside.

if you have any solid suggestion just tell us .

Your comments are just criticism for the sake of criticism and frustration
yes i have a very solid suggestion!
listen to me, carefully !
START FIGHTING TERRORISM , to kill the killers before they kill the innocents?
dont misslead pakistani public, that they are innocent tribals, or godammed soilders of islam, as it all was stated by the heads of KPK govt in running, yes IK & dam mulvi munnawar?
it shows , tht all of spend money on these showup, steps is just heartless effort, to get an excuse very next time?

Back
Top Bottom