What's new

Peshawar Church bombers were foreigners

Terrorists were local, afghan or Uzbek origin. the intriguing point is in this area of peshawar the security forces action or success has been not visible at all

Malarki!

After the Soviet-Afghan war we happily settled Arab/Uzbek fighters in our borders. So foreigners? Really? Plus, how the Hell does it make any difference? The Talibs/Terrorists are the same form of cancer. Knowing Pakistan we're going to go crazy over conspiracies now.

PESHAWAR: The DNA report of the suicide bombers of the All Saints Church has revealed that both the attackers were foreigners.

The police have received the DNA report which states that the attackers were not Pakistanis and that one of them was Uzbek.

On September 22, at least 80 people were killed in the twin suicide bombings after Sunday mass at the All Saints Church. The Pakistani Taliban have denied involvement in the attack and said that it was carried out by the Jundullah group.

Peshawar Church bombers were foreigners - thenews.com.pk

Malarki!

After the Soviet-Afghan war we happily settled Arab/Uzbek fighters in our borders. So foreigners? Really? Plus, how the Hell does it make any difference? The Talibs/Terrorists are the same form of cancer. Knowing Pakistan we're going to go crazy over conspiracies now.

Thats why i asked that DNA question . No DNA is tied to a nationality , until and unless u are living in a remote island with no contact with the world for thousads of year . To TAG them uzbek according to gene would be Naive . Yes they can be central asians but Uzbek with 100 percent surety , thats "new frontiers" in science for me .

PESHAWAR: The DNA report of the suicide bombers of the All Saints Church has revealed that both the attackers were foreigners.

The police have received the DNA report which states that the attackers were not Pakistanis and that one of them was Uzbek.

On September 22, at least 80 people were killed in the twin suicide bombings after Sunday mass at the All Saints Church. The Pakistani Taliban have denied involvement in the attack and said that it was carried out by the Jundullah group.

Taking DNA results to catch a rapist in Pakistan is unIslamic and unscientific yet it determines without getting his Parents DNA that he is Uzbeki? The person who helped identify OBL's DNA was called a spy and put in jail? Clutching at straws are we? Now we will be told that the person who killed the Minorities Minister was from Mars?

By the way what matters is that he is a a part of the Islamic Ummah so he has the right to participate in such Jihad's in Pakistani just as twisted Islamists trained or born Pakistani claim they have the god given right to detonate bombs overseas and are cheered by some sections of the Muslim world. After all many Pakistans so called Muslims went to fight in Afghanistan when they had no business too and they too killed many innocent people? Infact Zaid Hamid believes it is a god given right for muslims.

JB, obviously you are too young to know what really went on! The tribal Pashtuns never ever let these Arabs, Tajiks, Turmens and specially Uzbeks to settle without protest. Here I blame the effing Zia and Pakistan Military squarely for all that sh*t.

Our elders complained way back then, and now we are paying the ultimate price, and soon rest of Pakistan will do so too. Things are not as simple as you may wish them to be.

Malarki!

Well, before we shoot them, we always confirm. By the way, confirmation is pretty easy!

Most of the ones I/we hunted down, turned out to be Uzbeks & Arabs, and I have a special hatred for these fukkers.

Thats why i asked that DNA question . No DNA is tied to a nationality , until and unless u are living in a remote island with no contact with the world for thousads of year . To TAG them uzbek according to gene would be Naive . Yes they can be central asians but Uzbek with 100 percent surety , thats "new frontiers" in science for me .

They all need to be packaged in body-bags and sent back, or at least to Punjab. I have had enough of these Punjabi sods blaming Pahstuns/Baluchis/Sindhis (everyone but the biggest architects of this imbroglio) for all of their problems. This needs to stop.

Uzbeks,tajiks,chechans,azeris,turks,arabs,afghans ... Thts a long list...

Well, before we shoot them, we always confirm. By the way, confirmation is pretty easy!

Most of the ones I/we hunted down, turned out to be Uzbeks & Arabs, and I have a special hatred for these fukkers.

Are these local ops done by the local communities or related to counter terror ops mate ?

They all need to be packaged in body-bags and sent back, or at least to Punjab. I have had enough of these Punjabi sods blaming Pahstuns/Baluchis/Sindhis (everyone but the biggest architects of this imbroglio) for all of their problems. This needs to stop.

Should be sent to imran khan alias taliban khan,nawaz shareef alias ganja jhangvi and mullah haramzadgi inc.

Now where is that Pope who was crying himself fool.

Back
Top Bottom