What's new

Peshawar BDS disposes of suicide jacket

Did somebody see the boy? He was 12 years old for Gods sake.

May the curse of Allah be upon them who forced this boy to do it. As I understand, the suicide jacket was on the 12 year old boy, while the 20 year old was with the remote and the observer. As I understand it, these A-holes usually do send a observer with a suicide bomber.

The boy was not even able to stand up properly, he was moving around as if drunk. Maybe some drug was introduced in his blood by the terrorists.

And good job by the BDS guy, even with that thick suit on you, it still takes guts to go and defuse a bomb like that.

Great news. Now they should be beaten like dogs.

Nai Yaar, they're in their teens as Nuclearpak stated they must have been poisoned with drugs. Use them to reach to the blooody masterminds.

Good job BDS guys, really proud of you... Peshawar is much safer place to roam around in. Bless you

Nai Yaar, they're in their teens as Nuclearpak stated they must have been poisoned with drugs. Use them to reach to the blooody masterminds.

Good job BDS guys, really proud of you... Peshawar is much safer place to roam around in. Bless you

Yeah, I didn't know they were only kids.

We need to find out who were their handlers and take them out.

The Mullahs who are So keen to Send Little Kids to "Jannat" Should be Sent there Asap .

If you tell a little kid from his childhood that apples are oranges he will always believe the same .

if i could find it in the attic i have a really old rd article on children used by Soviet Russia in the Afghan War...

The whole episode was on TV live.

The BDS official was defusing the bomb, and when he did it, the boy tried to get up, and the BDS guy hurriedly told him to stay down for now! And when he moved to a safe distance, the boy got orders to get up.

Back
Top Bottom