What's new

Peshawar Airport under attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
plz brothers no sensible Afghan hate PAKISTAN , nor want to damage it , same is about sensible PAKISTANIS ..
there is a third force that is driving wedge among us , and making us hate each others ...
plz read between the lines the agenda of our enemies .......
no need to be carried way with emotionalism ..

Terrorist have following advantages over the Security Forces:

1. Initiative
2. Time of their choosing
3. Time for planning an attack
4. Place of their choosing

Our response is defensive in nature as we are on receiving end. A terrorist on a suicide mission has noting to loose. Last night attack (thanks to Allah) was unsuccessful as no loss was done to Air base. But we lost 5 precious lives of civilians and again a message was sent to entire world that Pakistan is not a save place, terrorist can strike anywhere they want. Now this is what terrorist want to make a negative perception of Pakistan. My point is that we need to attack these terrorist before they could. We should take initiative and eliminate these bastards. Otherwise such attacks will continue and we will be discussing them after every 2 months or so.

I agree on your above points and vision but question is
"" if the peace maker are planning to weaken Pakistan through these tactics by use terrorist....what you thinks all Pakistani heads are fool and they do not know any thing??""

plz brothers no sensible Afghan hate PAKISTAN , nor want to damage it , same is about sensible PAKISTANIS ..
there is a third force that is driving wedge among us , and making us hate each others ...
plz read between the lines the agenda of our enemies .......
no need to be carried way with emotionalism ..

Oye Niazi, kaisa Hain?

afghan_pakistan_7861.gif

All these Area of 100 Mile zone should be under Pakistani Military's control , flat areas surround the lizards terrorist from both side, just paradrop 1000-2000 solders behind their lines and go in with tanks and jets clear out trash

Rats like to come in on Pickup trucks fire a few rockets and then run back in to Afghanistan sanctuaries need take action and occupy Afghanistan and let "educated" afghans run it as a province of Pakistan

Attack on civilian structures is not acceptable a safe Afghanistan province is only solution for safty of both countries we cannot have warlords running show with few rockets , 20-40 people army and ruling by fear

Most of the terrorist acts done in Pakistan are done by pashtuns from above highlighted areas on the map, first there is this need to call out the problem as it exists and then we need to work towards a fix.

At the beginning of this conflict the socially well positioned pathan population in Pakistan resorted to downright intellectual dishonesty in throwing the blame left right and centre on all others starting with army rather than accept that their own kin are the biggest source of violence in Pakistan.

The open border between Pakistan and Afghanistan, left open due to same mentality that is behind most of the violence in Pakistan, either needs to be shut closed or made void of all form of life.

There is a need to revisit what is FATA’s role and its place in Pakistan and form national consensus on how this 10 year conflict should be brought to closure.

I agree on your above points and vision but question is
"" if the peace maker are planning to weaken Pakistan through these tactics by use terrorist....what you thinks all Pakistani heads are fool and they do not know any thing??""

Obviously Sir, its not me or you who can decide. Unfortunately, our destiny is in the hands of some a**holes sitting on the driving seats. After all these attacks, TTP spoke person proudly accept the responsibility. Then Rehman Malik will appear on screen and claim that we know the terrorist. We have traced back these attacks to North Waziristan. All these things will happen like before.
If we know the perpetrators, we know their bases, we know the hidden hands behind these scumbags, then why are we sitting idol. Waiting for another attack.

Breaking: BDU discovered three additional IEDs in a refuse bin, near university town Peshawar a short distance form the Airport. The BDU has disposed of the IEDs. Additional Search operations are underway in Derra.

UPDATE: Police encounter with terrorists in a house under construction 2Km away from the Airport, the entire area has been cordoned off and additional units have been requested, eye witnesses state that they have heard explosions and automatic fire near the area.

I thought the new chief of TTP snakes had promised to bite only American and indian interests in Afghanistan .
But know you old habits die hard.

This is a CIA operation.

Taliban are not sophisticated enough. True story.

Don't blame the judges. Blame the the prosecution and police investigation. If the prosecutor and police do a terrible job building a case against these terrorists than you can't blame the judges for it.

I do blame the judges , & i will continue to blame them , Evidence is always there , however somehow it is always not enough , these judges are more worried (afraid) of what Taliban will do to them(if verdict is against Taliban) ,then what their actions are doing to their country.

Your judges are one of the most Corrupt people in this country with the exception of few.

Filt*y Hypocrites.

This is a CIA operation.
Taliban are not sophisticated enough. True story.
Well when we talk of sophistication, other terror incidents also comes in mind.

Just don't put CIA for everything that happens bad in your country. TTP has enough resources and planning such attacks in not a big deal for experienced fighters.

Well when we talk of sophistication, other terror incidents also comes in mind.

Just don't put CIA for everything that happens bad in your country. TTP has enough resources and planning such attacks in not a big deal for experienced fighters.

Look, I don't say these things just BECAUSE.

Even the lower brass of our military knows what is going on.

Unfortunately the ***** liberals of our country are engaged in a campaign to de-fang and cripple our military. The military being a stubborn child is just sitting by letting the fools **** the country up.

It's a bad situation..

Krait,

Raymond Davis was not born out of my *** hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom