What's new

Pervez Musharraf vows return to 'suffering' Pakistan during visit to US

Isn't he started this all suffering in the first place?

NRO---- Does that ring some bells?

Re: Pervez Musharraf vows return to 'suffering' Pakistan during visit to US

He was one of the best Generals in the history of Pakistan. Army personnel's are highly trained and all the commanders are highly educated. A civilian can never understand their skills. I don't care what people says "Pakistan Army is the defender of our country."
Did not your fearless warrior give a free hand to america, and claimed in his book that he was threatened with 'bombing pakistan to stone age'?

She did'nt give access to US regarding Nuclear Aresenal, India is not a puppet in US hands, Some thing which disturbs me more is US drones fly 24/7 in Pakistan and It was Pervez Musharaff who gave this acess to United States of America . If India has ammunition for 2 days, better try to invade India and capture kashmir, who is going to stop you.
dont make a coward hero and dont provide false statements.

US embassy in New Delhi is not a CIA Post, you guys cant even kick them out,
thats the biggest claim by BJP, that soina is a cia agent, thats why she cant became indian primeminster ?
isnt that true?

thats the biggest claim by BJP, that soina is a cia agent, thats why she cant became indian primeminster ?
isnt that true?
No. It is not true. BJP demanded only indian born should be PM (like american president), although we dont have such a law yet.
Calling each other CIA agent is out of fashion in India since 80s.

No. It is not true. BJP demanded only indian born should be PM (like american president), although we dont have such a law yet.
Calling each other CIA agent is out of fashion in India since 80s.

it goes same in pakistan too, musharaf did his best to take pakistan out of isolation, he didnt gave free hand to americans!
guss, other indian will understand it, like you!
& he will not, keep comenting about the most loved president of pakistan, as he isnt a pakistani nor you, its hard for you guys to understand pakistani, social & political structure on the ground?

it goes same in pakistan too, musharaf did his best to take pakistan out of isolation, he didnt gave free hand to americans!
guss, other indian will understand it, like you!
& he will not, keep comenting about the most loved president of pakistan, as he isnt a pakistani nor you, its hard for you guys to understand pakistani, social & political structure on the ground?

:chilli::chilli::taz::rofl::taz::chilli::chilli:

My common sense says he a good leader. Pakistan problems can't be solved in a day and night. So, it's bigger than him. Nevertheless, by looking at Pakistan situation in his era and Pakistan nowadays, we should know that he is the best who can lead. I mean, it could not be worse than what is going on now. I don't know, but this is my opinion. if I were Pakistani, I would vote for him.

Re: Pervez Musharraf vows return to 'suffering' Pakistan during visit to US.
He was one of the best Generals in the history of Pakistan. Army personnel's are highly trained and all the commanders are highly educated. A civilian can never understand their skills. I don't care what people says "Pakistan Army is the defender of our country."

Couldn't agree more with bolded part. PA is real defender of your country. I do respect PA. But, Musharraf his actions can be compared with greedy opportunists.

They do it unilaterly. However, the thats another fact that Pakistan hasnt physically tried to stop them because they are targeting the same enemy, i.e. Al-Qaida and Taliban.

That's what you call trait of best leader allowing other country to rape your citizens. Did not your fearless warrior give a free hand to america, and claimed in his book that he was threatened with 'bombing pakistan to stone age'?

wow, he started all the suffering, as if Pakistan wasn’t suffering because of democrazy before??

He definitely was the catalyst and brought disgrace to Pakistan on international arena. let me highlight few major blunders ..

Kargil - India and Pakistan were moving ahead on peace proposal and going along very well Things were getting in good shape until he screwed up and started whole Kargil Debacle. Achievement ...none but malign PA image by refusing to accept the sacrifice made by PA soldiers for his misadventure and utter humiliation to Pakistan in international arena.

Suspension of Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry CJ Pakistan - Humiliated again and shown his true face to world that he is another power hungry corrupt dictator

Lal masjid - DO not need to elaborate any thing here

Murder of Benazir Bhutto - He is accused and fled country

Charges of treason - Again Brave solder and best leader did not dare to face hammer of justice and fled country in name of pilgrim trip.

he did gud things till 2005-06 after that he have sell his soul. " u know what im talking about "

What he did to our countrys attacking our mosques, selling our sister to America, gift of war which we lost a decade still dont know how long it will go and given the precious gift of drones etc.

these things are very hard to remove from memories, worst dictator he is GHADAR no place for him in Pakistan forget about the Presidency seat

Quite a long time ago I read an article on a study called "How Gullible Are We?", in the study, people were told that H2O could be deadly to humans in large quantities etc., and asked them what they would do with it....they were given some options too and most of the respondents selected the option to 'Ban it'. Your post reminded me of that test.

Let me make it perfectly clear:

1) Mosques cannot be built on grabbed land and Mosques cannot be used to shelter terrorists or law breakers.
2) Aafia Siddiqui is not as innocent as she proclaims, she was a terrorist to the Americans and was claimed as such by the chief architect (apparently) of 9/11.
3) There were a handful of drone strikes during 5 years of WoT while Musharraf was in power. There has been a steady growth in drone strikes ever since he left. Go and check!

He will never come! and just making fool by saying all that kind of stuff.

:pakistan:

Pakistan Zinda Baad

Blame other Pakistanis before you blame Musharraf mate, he gave us options and we invited PPP & PML back in power with 'arms wide open'.

That's what you call trait of best leader allowing other country to rape your citizens. Did not your fearless warrior give a free hand to america, and claimed in his book that he was threatened with 'bombing pakistan to stone age'?

2 Questions.....1) Do you even understand the meaning of 'free hand'? & 2) What would have India done, if given the same options?

He definitely was the catalyst and brought disgrace to Pakistan on international arena. let me highlight few major blunders ..

Kargil - India and Pakistan were moving ahead on peace proposal and going along very well Things were getting in good shape until he screwed up and started whole Kargil Debacle. Achievement ...none but malign PA image by refusing to accept the sacrifice made by PA soldiers for his misadventure and utter humiliation to Pakistan in international arena.

Suspension of Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry CJ Pakistan - Humiliated again and shown his true face to world that he is another power hungry corrupt dictator

Lal masjid - DO not need to elaborate any thing here

Murder of Benazir Bhutto - He is accused and fled country

Charges of treason - Again Brave solder and best leader did not dare to face hammer of justice and fled country in name of pilgrim trip.

He wasn't the catalyst that brought disgrace upon Pakistan, it was NS.

Kargil - Had NS not crumbled upon US pressure to save his own seat and for the continued blessings of US for maybe another 2-3 months it would have made Musharraf a legend in history. The military plan was perfect but the Military failed to realize the strength of political backbone of the country. Kashmir issue would have been resolved once and forever.

Suspension of Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry CJ Pakistan - Musharraf merely followed the course of law when a reference was sent against the CJ by the Prime Minister (Chief Executive of the Country) with recommendation to suspend the CJ for the duration of CJC's deliberation on the accusations against the CJ.

Lal masjid - Yes, do you not need to elaborate here. However, I am curious.....when we kill militants you are unhappy & when we shelter them you are unhappy. Is 'Indian' synonym with 'stick up the ***'??

Murder of Benazir Bhutto - There is a difference b/w accused and convicted! Go and read on that. And he was out of the country way before he was even 'accused'!

Charges of treason - Politically motivated, what's the big deal with not wanting to go to prison? All our politicians do that too. If an honest man is forced to play the dirty game the politicians play, for the better of the country then where's the harm??

He will never come! and just making fool by saying all that kind of stuff.

:pakistan:

Pakistan Zinda Baad

Yes, and we will stay blessed with Zardari and Nawaz........Continue enjoying the gang bang.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom