What's new

Pervez Musharraf deserves to be hanged: JI

well...hang Musharraf,Zardari as well as Ji supporters..make everybody happy.. :cheers:

If it was some civilised country JI would have been banned and its leaders put behind bars forever. But that's Pakistan where religion is on sale by semi-literate Mullahs.

PS not surprising to see PTI fans on the sameplat form as JI.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

agar koi ban ho ga tu wo secular parties hayn.lakin wo apnay app ko secular b nae keh sakten they call them so called Roshan khyal or old joker The Humanitarians

as i said before 50 NGOs and 50 media anchors cannot bring any ism in Pakistan they will keep dreaming courtesy of the USaid program

People of Pakistan are generally illiterates and anybody can buy a village idiot for 1000 Rs..
How credible is the mandate of illiterate Feudal slaves and those who sell their conscience for 20 Dollars? Thats not hard to guess...

For how much did the educated military men sell Pakistan for drone practice you reckon?

Have you ever bought a village idiot for Rs.1,000?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

agar koi ban ho ga tu wo secular parties hayn.lakin wo apnay app ko secular b nae keh sakten they call them so called Roshan kyal aur old joker The Humanitarians
History Of pakistan Tells A Different story?
JI Kept Polishing Every Genrls Boots To Get The Power, But In The End only Got What It Deserves? Yes A big Fuji Boot on The Back?
Just Because Army Is & Was The Only Roshan Khayal Power Of Pakistan?
If Not how Can MMA Got The Govt Of KPK?
JI Wish List Doesnt End On Musharaf Or It Didnt Started With A Total Opposition Of Pakistan, But Har Khawish Par Dam Nikley, Boht Nikley Mery Arman Phir Bhi Kam Nikley?:lol:
Qazi Shb died With Being PM Of Pakistan?
So Munnawar Mian Will Meet The Same Fate?:yahoo:
Anyway Its not The No 1 Issue Of Pakistan To Hang Or Not To Hang Musharaf?
Hopefully Whenever pak Army takesover Pakistan Next, Surly It Will never Forgets To Hang A Few Of So Called Terrorists, i Am Sure Mr Munnawar Will be The Frist one good To Go?;)

Musharraf is benefactor of Pakistan ... But we are the foolish nation of the world ... We couldn't differentiate between our enemy & friend ....................

History Of pakistan Tells A Different story?
JI Kept Polishing Every Genrls Boots To Get The Power, But In The End only Got What It Deserves? Yes A big Fuji Boot on The Back?
Just Because Army Is & Was The Only Roshan Khayal Power Of Pakistan?
If Not how Can MMA Got The Govt Of KPK?
JI Wish List Doesnt End On Musharaf Or It Didnt Started With A Total Opposition Of Pakistan, But Har Khawish Par Dam Nikley, Boht Nikley Mery Arman Phir Bhi Kam Nikley?:lol:
Qazi Shb died With Being PM Of Pakistan?
So Munnawar Mian Will Meet The Same Fate?:yahoo:
Anyway Its not The No 1 Issue Of Pakistan To Hang Or Not To Hang Musharaf?
Hopefully Whenever pak Army takesover Pakistan Next, Surly It Will never Forgets To Hang A Few Of So Called Terrorists, i Am Sure Mr Munnawar Will be The Frist one good To Go?;)

chalo kafi gapen hank leen ab chup kar jao

Gen Kiyani ki 2nd last speech sun lo jo islam kay baray may thi Roshan khyal army ka pol khul jaey ga

agar hang kar sakta Qazi Hussain sb ko yan Munawar Hassan sb ko tu Musharaf na kar dayta

ab khud jail mayn hay faliure

chil karo shabash

I don't know much about Pakistan's internal politics but Musharraf is/was the only man who could have taken your nation forward with due course of time. He deserved another shot at running this country.

I don't know much about Pakistan's internal politics but Musharraf is/was the only man who could have taken your nation forward with due course of time. He deserved another shot at running this country.

So Indian Army could successfully occupy Kashmir for another 6 years without having to fire a single bullet? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom