What's new

Pervez Musharraf blames India for Peshawar attack, says RAW trained Taliban commander Fazlullah

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Islamabad: At a time when Pakistani leaders are praising India for its support to that country after the Peshawar attack on Tuesday, former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf blamed India for the dastardly attack in which 151 people, including 133 school children, were killed in Peshawar by the Taliban.

"Do you know who is Maulana Fazlullah? He is the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan commander. He is in Afghanistan. And I am reasonably sure that he was supported by former Karzai government and RAW to carry out terror attacks in Pakistan," Musharraf told CNN-IBN in an exclusive interview.

The former Pakistan president said the perpetrators of the crime were those trained by India. Taliban's commander was supported by Afghanistan and India to carry out terrorist attack in Pakistan, Musharraf said.

Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed also alleged that India was behind the Peshwar attack. "If India can send troops to Afghanistan to help the US, then Mujahideen have every right to go to Kashmir and help their brethren. Kashmiris are clamouring for help and it is our duty to respond to their call," he said.

Saeed's Twitter handle was recently banned by the micro-blogging site after he spewed venom against India and spoke of launching Jihad.

At least 133 students and nine staffers were killed when the attackers wearing para-military Frontier Corps uniforms stormed the Army Public School on Warsak Road and started indiscriminate firing on them on Tuesday.

Pervez Musharraf blames India for Peshawar attack, says RAW trained Taliban commander Fazlullah - IBNLive

hamid gul blames india

zaid hamid blames India for Peshawar school attack | Tune.pk

26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed, Musharraf blame India for Peshawar massacre : India, News - India Today

PAKISTAN CAN INCITE VIOLENCE IN INDIA

Last edited:
Islamabad: At a time when Pakistani leaders are praising India for its support to that country after the Peshawar attack on Tuesday, former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf blamed India for the dastardly attack in which 151 people, including 133 school children, were killed in Peshawar by the Taliban.

"Do you know who is Maulana Fazlullah? He is the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan commander. He is in Afghanistan. And I am reasonably sure that he was supported by former Karzai government and RAW to carry out terror attacks in Pakistan," Musharraf told CNN-IBN in an exclusive interview.

The former Pakistan president said the perpetrators of the crime were those trained by India. Taliban's commander was supported by Afghanistan and India to carry out terrorist attack in Pakistan, Musharraf said.

Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed also alleged that India was behind the Peshwar attack. "If India can send troops to Afghanistan to help the US, then Mujahideen have every right to go to Kashmir and help their brethren. Kashmiris are clamouring for help and it is our duty to respond to their call," he said.

Saeed's Twitter handle was recently banned by the micro-blogging site after he spewed venom against India and spoke of launching Jihad.

At least 133 students and nine staffers were killed when the attackers wearing para-military Frontier Corps uniforms stormed the Army Public School on Warsak Road and started indiscriminate firing on them on Tuesday.

Pervez Musharraf blames India for Peshawar attack, says RAW trained Taliban commander Fazlullah - IBNLive

hamid gul blames india

zaid hamid blames India for Peshawar school attack | Tune.pk

26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed, Musharraf blame India for Peshawar massacre : India, News - India Today
Still politicizing the event for personal gains

Zh I can understand but I expected better from Musharraf

Ghordaa guddi show, at least there children didn't die in this massacre. Shameless bigots trying to justify the actions of their brain child Taliban.

No mother or father ever dispenses there creation. Nut khut oudun khatolay mere buchay mere buchay. Pyaree pyaree

Last edited:
from a military general he has become a well politician. He know that he will get the votes if he speaks against India. But Musharraf ji, this is not the time.

I don't even know what 'gains' he can make. He's out of the picture completely. This is just pointless.

from a military general he has become a well politician. He know that he will get the votes if he speaks against India. But Musharraf ji, this is not the time.
Once I used to admire him as a military general but now I feel disgusted ....
he is a sick guy who wants power even at the cost of taking a cheap shot on Indians which involves the death of small kids

I don't even know what 'gains' he can make. He's out of the picture completely. This is just pointless.
There is still anti India sentiment in Pakistan...he is trying to cash in that in terms of votes and support
But as u said it's pretty useless

I mean this was bound to happen...

Lets start a good ol' witch hunt, why don't we?

At least we have only one of such kind, whereas in Indian both BJP & Congress sell lies to the public for political gains.

Musharaf is a spent force. He is just trying to get some head lines. He himself knows not long ago ISI and PA and Taliban were sleeping together

Back
Top Bottom