What's new

Pervez Musharraf blames India for Peshawar attack, says RAW trained Taliban commander Fazlullah

Easy to point finger towards India and let the criminals roam free ..Bring India in to the equation and cover all your failures thats easiest thing to do or if you are really serious then kill all those terrorist scums and people who spread intolerance in the society

why are you people making a big deal

we always blame india just like india always blames pakistan

Wow thought provoking statement.
Somebody ask him, agreed that India is doing all of this, do you have bangles in your hands?
Ask him, what other can you expect from enemy? Do you think they will present bouquets to you?
If you know all of this then why don't you react back, why don't establish preventive measures?
They, Indians, will do whatever they think best to prevent and safeguard their country. What are you doing? Just abdicating your responsibilities, blaming every time to others.

Who is funding TTP in Afghanistan? Its open truth that India is supporting them with the help of Afghan intelligence. Why TTP chose 16 Dec as the date for attack? Who said we will cause pain to Pakistan?

Your leaders did what they said and now shading crocodile tears can't fool us.

Who is funding TTP in Afghanistan? Its open truth that India is supporting them with the help of Afghan intelligence. Why TTP chose 16 Dec as the date for attack? Who said we will cause pain to Pakistan?

Your leaders did what they said and now shading crocodile tears can't fool us.

We dont know. You tell us why 16th Dec ?

why are you people making a big deal

we always blame india just like india always blames pakistan
Its not a big deal for us ..We can absorb thousand such blames without evidence ..All those blame game sounds good for a politician contesting election and people with some agenda ..But this is a huge tragedy and if swept under carpet naming India as culprit terrorist scums will be happy to plan another such attack ..After doing home work you can blame India as much as you wish ..We have seen it all

#indiawithpakistan this crap was bound to fail where mother teresa like zaid hamid,Hafiz Saeed and mush etc etc live

Chalo, jab koi bhaav nahi de raha hai, to shayad Hamid Gul aur Hafiz Saeed ke saath mil ke hi Musharraf ka kuchh bantadhar ho jaye.

The same Musharraf who left no breath in denying OBL's presence in Pakistan, and yet it was found out that OBL came to Pakistan when none else but Musharraf was the President. The same Musharraf who once infiltrated Kargil, and later went on to compromise Kashmir by agreeing to mark LoC as international border. The same Musharraf who accuses Hamid Gul of wanting to take control of Pakistan and "Islamize" it. Aaj dono ne haath mila liya hai kya?

I do respect him for Lal Masjid Operation, that's something for which he put even his own life at stake, and will always have my respect - nothing can take that away from him.

Baaki to Hamid Gul aur Hafiz Saeed ki jitni taarif ki jaaye... kam hi padegi.

Please read the statement as "I was your leader once, I was a commando once, I was chief once.. please give me some respect.. please please love me".

Fact is that compared to the crop of jokers who've been coming to power in Pakistan recently, Mushy still is the most charismatic. Sadly he's also a nutcase.

Back
Top Bottom