What's new

Pervez Illahi Kidnapped By Neutral's 'Namaloom' People

**Pervez Illahi Kidnapped By Namaloom People** Imran Khan's Close Friend Leaves PTI | IK Unstoppable​

When the Neutral duffers, having huge insecurity complexes stooping to these lowbrow, high-handedness, and trying to create fear and rule by fear factor, by coercion and force, oppression, it means they are close to loosing it, lost the ploy and game plan.
Law should take its own course .

Unknown people kidnapped him.
If any unknown people try kidnapping you fight back. They’re unknown people committing a crime. Kill them on site. Shoot them dead. You’re legally allowed to kill them. Massacre all unknowns.

Is system ki maa ki kuss bc. Jab aik ghatia judge galat Faisala Tosha khana per day ker dafa ho gaya tha tab yeh randi ka bacha Kahan tha? Tab system na react nahi kia. Yeh randi ka bacha Genral apni maa xhudwain ga bohat jald or phir Inha bagna ka moqa nahi milna. East Pakistan main to Indian army na in ki Gand bachai thi
West main woh be nahi bachni.

Is system ki maa ki kuss bc. Jab aik ghatia judge galat Faisala Tosha khana per day ker dafa ho gaya tha tab yeh randi ka bacha Kahan tha? Tab system na react nahi kia. Yeh randi ka bacha Genral apni maa xhudwain ga bohat jald or phir Inha bagna ka moqa nahi milna. East Pakistan main to Indian army na in ki Gand bachai thi
West main woh be nahi bachni.
My bad .

1693636266451.png

1693636214707.jpeg

This is a very weird situation. Pervaiz Elahi always has been an establishment tout. Along with his son they have done corruption every sec they were in power.

The game that is being played needs to be understood from a bigger picture. Whatever we think of Pakistani generals, we have to scoop even lower to reach their twisted minds.

Moed Pirzada raises a brilliant point how it could be a ploy for Khan to hand over Punjab (CM) to Pervaiz Elahi or his son after elections.

Giving them power would mean khan will have to turn a blind eye on corruption because these guys are as corrupt as Sharifs. My family is from gujrat and trust me when I say this, Pervaiz Ellahi and his son are corrupt.

Him standing with khan for this long makes absolutely 0 sense. He is not a revolutionary that they are trying to paint him as.

This is my thinking as well. The duffers have been playing these games for 75 years. Political engineering is the only thing they are good at.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom