What's new

Persian Gulf Could be a New Front in US-China Competition

Bismarck

Reaction score
Country
Germany
As the rivalry between the United States and China spirals into a new cold war, it carries the potential to widen and deepen many geopolitical fault lines in world politics. One such fault line is dangerously embedded in the strategically vital, oil-rich, but unstable, Persian Gulf. It divides the Gulf into northern and southern zones.

As the rivalry between the United States and China spirals into a new cold war, it carries the potential to widen and deepen many geopolitical fault lines in world politics. One such fault line is dangerously embedded in the strategically vital, oil-rich, but unstable, Persian Gulf. It divides the Gulf into northern and southern zones.

Can't you white **** clowns -- like get the **** out of our region and screw each other in a corner.

I've really had, no matter what block is created or what needs to be done it's either the fucking Gulf or the Persian area. You have your land mass **** each other on it as much as possible but leave the rest of the world out of your bullshit mess.

If this spills over -- I really hope China nukes you Europeans.

Can't you white **** clowns -- like get the **** out of our region and screw each other in a corner.

I've really had, no matter what block is created or what needs to be done it's either the fucking Gulf or the Persian area. You have your land mass **** each other on it as much as possible but leave the rest of the world out of your bullshit mess.

If this spills over -- I really hope China nukes you Europeans.

Maybe we can make a deal. If you immigrants and refugees leave western states we could leave your democratic, high developed and free countries.

Not could ... it will be a new front.

How about Myanmar? Are Chinese still genocide Rohingya Muslims? Or will you blame us for this too.

The refugees are a direct consequences of your bombing and intervening of their lands.

ISIS is not a Christian terror organization. The mullah in Iran or Taliban, they are also not Christian.

Maybe we can make a deal. If you immigrants and refugees leave western states we could leave your democratic, high developed and free countries.
Your country bombed the Middle East, generating a large number of refugees, you are responsible for this

blame USA

Your country bombed the Middle East, generating a large number of refugees, you are responsible for this

blame USA

Which country WE bombed exactly?

Blame USA? You sound like a typical m***** loser, full of conspiracy theory.

I hope transfer of Chinese hypersonic technology is included in this.

the US and China are openly moving toward a long cold war. one that China will almost certainly dominate .

a stable, highly nationalistic and competent government. A rising economy that will at least double the US in 10 years, and a rapidly developing military.

The US would be lucky not to get into a civil war and split up in the next 10 years given how they are eating each other alive right now. dont you love karma? the US has used the policy of causing instability and ethnic hatred to advance its agenda....

isnt karma just beautiful?? enjoy these historic moments people. we are a lucky few who will personally witness the complete implosion of an empire that at its height (90s) almost owned the world.

Are you blind? Western countries bombed Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iraq, you should be responsible for the refugees from these countries

Okay, lets try other way around. The whole Western countries or some Western countries?

And why you care? You dont like muslims as we do.

Okay, lets try other way around. The whole Western countries or some Western countries?

And why you care? You dont like muslims as we do.

regardless of whether you want to delude yourself or not. But Germany has not been an independent country since 1945. and thats extremely unfortunate as i have no ill will towards germany...

The United states of america bombed, invaded and politically meddled and destroyed virtually any country with refugee problems you can think of. germany is a part of this western, NATO alliance and is completely in bed with this policy.

instead of racial hatred, you need to start looking at your governmnt policies, and the overwhelming zionist control of your media and foreign policy. Hitler is rolling in his grave as we speak if he saw what germany has become.

We can come to an agreement. Take your spying headquarters out of ALL developing nations. Obviously I mean your embassies. The developing nations could take back their immigrants. Is that a deal crusader?

Which country WE bombed exactly?

Blame USA? You sound like a typical m***** loser, full of conspiracy theory.

LOL STFU you foreigner. You crusaders have invaded and pillaged so many continents. Colonial faggots. Deny your history. After that you went after Communism and the Muslims. You always feel threatened by someone. If it is not the Russians it is the Muslims. If it is not the Muslims it is the Chinese. If it is not the Chinese it is the Pakistanis or Iranians. Why don't you just piss off and mind your own business white angry boy. Don't worry about other countries.

No one cares about your rants Hitler boy. Go and fvck off to a Nazi forum. You don't even belong on this forum. Talk about being alien and an immigrant.

LOL at the regime change begging. You wish regime change happened. This nexus is now a power in its own right. It is going to grow and get stronger whilst you beg for mercy. Yeah you better beg for regime change because even you know that your filthy games are over. You are surrounded by challanges. Just look at you plead. All I am missing is seeing you kneel.

LOL China already has access to Persian Gulf/Arabian Sea fool. Ever heard of CPEC? You are living on lala planet. You white folks are crazy. Always poking your big noses in other nations.

LOL get back to protesting against black lives matter or hating Muslims. Fool.

Last edited:
regardless of whether you want to delude yourself or not. But Germany has not been an independent country since 1945. and thats extremely unfortunate as i have no ill will towards germany...

The United states of america bombed, invaded and politically meddled and destroyed virtually any country with refugee problems you can think of. germany is a part of this western, NATO alliance and is completely in bed with this policy.

instead of racial hatred, you need to start looking at your governmnt policies, and the overwhelming zionist control of your media and foreign policy. Hitler is rolling in his grave as we speak if he saw what germany has become.

Dont talk to me as your terror regime founds humanity.
Iran Executes Man For Drinking Alcohol - Rights Monitor
Iranian social media campaign calls for halt to executions of three young men | Morning Star

We can come to an agreement. Take your spying headquarters out of ALL developing nations. Obviously I mean your embassies. The developing nations could take back their immigrants. Is that a deal crusader?

LOL STFU you foreigner. You crusaders have invaded and pillaged so many continents. Colonial faggots. Deny your history. After that you went after Communism and the Muslims. You always feel threatened by someone. If it is not the Russians it is the Muslims. If it is not the Muslims it is the Chinese. If it is not the Chinese it is the Pakistanis or Iranians. Why don't you just piss off and mind your own business white angry boy. Don't worry about other countries.

No one cares about your rants Hitler boy. Go and fvck off to a Nazi forum. You don't even belong on this forum. Talk about being alien and an immigrant.

LOL at the regime change begging. You wish regime change happened. This nexus is now a power in its own right. It is going to grow and get stronger whilst you beg for mercy. Yeah you better beg for regime change because even you know that your filthy games are over. You are surrounded challanges. Just look at you plead. All I am missing is seeing you kneel.

LOL China already has access to Persian Gulf/Arabian Sea fool. Ever heard of CPEC? You are living on lala planet. You white folks are crazy. Always poking your big noses in other nations.

LOL get back to protesting against black lives matter or hating Muslims. Fool.

The whole world know, who is founder of Taliban.

Back
Top Bottom