What's new

Performing Black Magic?

They are cursing you, so you have 1000 woman and 10000 children and left without work.

Gentle Typhoon tell me you didt add the song

lol this is probably the most famous video these days

they are doing nothiing. Bit of exercise and dancing

Basically this is one of the Firaqas (Diversion) in Islam.......same like Shia, Sunni, Wahabi..........they are called "Saifi"........according to them they recite the name of "ALLAH" in such way that they become unconcious and become unaware of their surrondings.........and the person he is giving Electric Shock in some way to the peoples............there is person near my town in Pakistan in a village.......i heard he also give Current to peoples who shack hands with him....................One day i will really go to him and test him what kind of shoch he gave............................or its just NATAK (Drama) by his followers to bring more community..................:mod:

Also this is not Islam........Neither its Suffism...............the peoples just like him made ways to earn money.........and foolish peoples follow them.

Jahalat ki inteha-
btw song is Kooool-
and lol at the street fighter adooooookin mix :D-
ryu-hadoken11.gif

The electric mullah is quite famous-

Shock-Your-Friend Electric Shock Handshake Toy - Free Shipping - DealExtreme
wish i can have this device and shake the hell out of ignorants-

It is astounding what humans are capable of once they abandon their dignity.

Basically this is one of the Firaqas (Diversion) in Islam.......same like Shia, Sunni, Wahabi..........they are called "Saifi"........according to them they recite the name of "ALLAH" in such way that they become unconscious and become unaware of their surroundings.........and the person he is giving Electric Shock in some way to the peoples............there is person near my town in Pakistan in a village.......i heard he also give Current to peoples who shack hands with him....................One day i will really go to him and test him what kind of shoch he gave............................or its just NATAK (Drama) by his followers to bring more community..................:mod:
Also this is not Islam........Neither its Suffism...............the peoples just like him made ways to earn money.........and foolish peoples follow them.

Islam has no firqa or Sect, Islam is Islam and the one who follows Islam is called Muslim this what it was like on the day of Khutba-ul-wida, even if someone calls himself a sunni is creating a sect, in Islam there is no firqa/sect you are plain Muslim.

Seen that stuff like in those weird christian churches getting unconscious with priest's touch or seeming and touching the snake etc.

Basically this is one of the Firaqas (Diversion) in Islam.......same like Shia, Sunni, Wahabi..........they are called "Saifi"........according to them they recite the name of "ALLAH" in such way that they become unconcious and become unaware of their surrondings.........and the person he is giving Electric Shock in some way to the peoples............there is person near my town in Pakistan in a village.......i heard he also give Current to peoples who shack hands with him....................One day i will really go to him and test him what kind of shoch he gave............................or its just NATAK (Drama) by his followers to bring more community..................:mod:

Keep Multimeter with you in case if you want to measure and current ....

Back
Top Bottom