What's new

Per capita GDP at current prices - US Dollars

I dont think neither us Pakistanis or either Indians are in a position to lecture each other in terms of economy. No doubt the Indians have done better than us in the last couple of years, but if you look at it Pakistan lost its momentum in the last 2 years. Before that Pakistan's economy was growing at a rate of 7% which is not bad at all. Once we solve this energy crisis, there is no doubt in my mind our economy will start growing again.

I dont think neither us Pakistanis or either Indians are in a position to lecture each other in terms of economy. No doubt the Indians have done better than us in the last couple of years, but if you look at it Pakistan lost its momentum in the last 2 years. Before that Pakistan's economy was growing at a rate of 7% which is not bad at all. Once we solve this energy crisis, there is no doubt in my mind our economy will start growing again.

it is not 2 years i think
in 1990 Pakistan economy of 1/5 if India but now it is 1/9.

It is clear in past 18 years india has done better than pakistan.

ali butto has nationalize industries 1970 but shariff has privatized them.
over all there is no long term plaining for economy.
Polices change ever few years which makes getting investments difficult.

Exactly and at this rate India will soon surpass Pakistan's per Capita GDP

though u seem to be banned, atleast that is waht it says but still i would love to ask you this.

is pakistan a benchmark for you? if you say yes then you absolutely shock me. i have never heard the same ever in my life, yes people talk china but pakistan, never my friend.

Back
Top Bottom