What's new

People worshiping baby who have 12 inches long, tail-like peak in India

faisal6309

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
245988-amarsinghtail-1397641545-412-640x480.jpg

Google Translate

Lucknow : The Uttar Pradesh with the 12-inch long tail peak child -like avatar of Lord Hanuman declared Pot began his prayers .

has begun , the child's parents say the child was born on the back of Amar Singh, who was first increased with time he thought to cut it , then he accepted it as God's gift .

By the medical experts called this process ' spy ' birth defect called bfta , they say that at the beginning of the creation of the child during pregnancy spine can not be correct , sometimes it can also cause physical and mental disabilities . After the birth of her hair on fire if left untreated fall.

لکھنو: بھارتی ریاست اتر پردیش میں لوگوں نے 12 انچ لمبی دم نما چوٹی کے حامل بچے کو بھگوان ہنومان کا اوتار قرار دے کر اس کی پوجا پاٹ شروع کردی۔

بھارتی ریاست اترپردیش کے گاؤں نجمہ پور کے 6 سالہ امر سنگھ کی پیٹھ پر ریڑھ کی ہڈی کے اختتام پر 12 انچ لمبی دم نما چوٹی موجود ہے جس پر علاقے کے لوگوں نے بچے کو ہندوؤں کے دیوتا ہنومان کا اوتار قرار دے کر اس کی پوجا پاٹ شروع کردی ہے، بچے کے والدین کا کہنا ہے کہ امر سنگھ کی پشت پر پیدائشی طور پر بال تھے جو وقت کے ساتھ ساتھ بڑھتے گئے پہلے پہل انہوں نے اسے کاٹ دینے کو سوچا پھر انہوں نے اسے بھگوان کا تحفہ سمجھ کر قبول کرلیا۔

دوسری جانب ماہرین طب کی جانب سے اس عمل کو ’’اسپائنا بفٹا‘‘ نامی پیدائشی نقص قرار دیا ہے ، ان کا کہنا ہے کہ دوران حمل تخلیق کے ابتدائی ایام میں بچے کی ریڑھ کی ہڈی صحیح طورپر نہیں بن پاتی، بعض اوقات اس سے جسمانی اور ذہنی معذوری بھی پیدا ہوسکتی ہے۔ اور اگر پیدائش کے بعد اس کا علاج نہ کیا جائے تو اس جگہ بال اگ آتے ہیں۔

So he has his head on his a$$$$.
Cause I have a braid just like that (on my head).

Last edited:
Using kid for business. . :disagree:
He is only 12 years old and what he is learning. . :disagree:

Not surprising; Hindus will worship pretty much anything and anyone...

Ps. the word baby is reserved for tiny human offspring who cannot yet walk or speak :coffee:

Nice generalisation, I'm sure all Hindus are collectively worshiping this boy.

Well, I don't think they are. Different Hindus worship different deities; but for the most part the majority would have no problem worshiping pretty much anything.

Well, I don't think they are. Different Hindus worship different deities; but for the most part the majority would have no problem worshiping pretty much anything.
I don't know much about Hinduism but making a statement that "majority of them would have no problem worshipping anything" is a major generalisation.

I don't know much about Hinduism but making a statement that "majority of them would have no problem worshipping anything" is a major generalisation.

The doctrine is part of their religion...
If it wasn't, no body would be worshiping the boy.

The doctrine is part of their religion...
If it wasn't, no body would be worshiping the boy.
So a doctrine of there religion is to worship anybody and anything? Can any Hindu members verify this for me?
And with that logic I can say that suicide bombing is a doctrine of Islam or else nobody would be doing it.

Back
Top Bottom