What's new

People bribed by India tried to malign Kashmir cause: Rehman

Next time Bilawal should bring a frying pan so that he can make an omelette with those eggs and tomatoes thrown at him.

one apple can spoil the whole barrel of apples.

Media do not have to be by focus not focused, it has always been against Muslims, starting from Mideast to Kashmir to Chechnya etc, etc.
But Muslims will stand for peace through dialogues and throw justice and through Democratic ways.

When ?

When will they stand for justice ?

Why will they throw justice ?

Democratic ways !!

s.jpg

Will someone in Pakistan please decide who ' sabotaged' the ' mass uprising' ?

Terrorists of a party tried to mar Kashmir cause: Khursheed Shah - thenews.com.pk

KhursheedShah_10-27-2014_163882_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Opposition leader in National Assembly, Syed Khursheed Shah on Monday said terrorists of a political party sabotaged Kashmir rally in London and, therefore, it should tender an apology to the people of Kashmir.

“Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman was correct in his judgment that it is a Jewish lobby which does not recognize the issue of Kashmir,” he said while speaking from the floor of the lower house here.

In a clear reference to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan, he warned that ‘since you have begun indulging in this kind of politics, you too won’t be able to organize any public meeting’. But, we don’t want to engage in such tactics, he added.

“This kind of politics would neither prove good for them nor for the country,” he stressed.

He advised Imran Khan (without taking his name) to contest the elections when they are held in 2018.

Can someone remind rehman malik sahab that he is not the interior minister anymore.
Har cheez mai na maalum afraad or ghair mulki taqat mat lao.
He is insulting the loyalty of the expatriate Pakistani.

OMG did bilawal show first signs of intelligence :) or is his account managed by someone else.
LOL @youthias

Stop being Pakistan apologist and tipping them what they should be doing. Your preaching have been becoming nauseating day by day.

What do you believe...that ISI are reading my posts and formulating Pakistan's foreign and domestic policies ?? :D

Don't attend my church if you don't like my sermons dude

When ?

When will they stand for justice ?

Why will they throw justice ?

Democratic ways !!
You seems to ne sure that Muslioms are not what i said, do Muslims had wars, should i give the numbers of war in this world and wno fought them, but i donot nedd to, just google wars of the world and see for your self
just to give you a little hint. when Columbus got to Americas, he landed on an I
:lol:...Not democratic ways but shariya ways.
what do you know about sharia law, or are you mocking it.

Sweeped the polls by rigging elections in massive amounts.

That won't happen again. People have recognized these criminals and their corrupt ways of coming into power.
I am sorry but mass rigging is a lie. The outcome was generally expected by many opinion polls. You can reduce a few seats here and there, thats all.

I am sorry but mass rigging is a lie. The outcome was generally expected by many opinion polls. You can reduce a few seats here and there, thats all.
how do u know so much about Pakistani polls?:D

how do u know so much about Pakistani polls?:D
sab ko pata hai... except PTI supporters, most predicted this result. You should have seen the devastation among pti pplz after election results. It was quite funny.:p:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom