What's new

People at Kashmir Protest in USA

SkyWolf

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was at an anti-india kashmir protest in a major city in the usa. There were mostly people from pakistan and kashmir but i noticed something interesting. I saw somebody from work. He is an indian muslim working for an indian outsourcing body shop. He was with another guy also from same company. He had a christian name. They were a little taken aback when they saw me. But i welcomed them and shook their hand. Indian minorities are not supporting what is going on but they are too scared to openly protest back home in their shamocracy. Admittedly, these are anecdotal.

There was a a palestine protestor with a very old woman on a wheelchair. It was his mother. I told him to keep her hydrated as one lady wearing hijab passed out because of the heat. I asked them why they were there and he said his mother asked him to bring her here. “We know the pain of occupation and helplessness” he said.

There was also a hindutva looking fellow video recording the whole march on his phone. I dont know what his story was but i was tempted to kick the shit out of him.

There was also a hindutva looking fellow video recording the whole march on his phone. I dont know what his story was but i was tempted to kick the shit out of him.

Don't attack or use violence against the Indians , they wanted that to happen .. Hit them where it hurts the most, Show the world their dirty and disgusting face, expose them for who they are , they have hide behind their peaceful and Goodie Goodie Victims of Terrorism face enough, time to bring this beast out in the light ..

A lot of Indian ulism are participating, esp in Houston protest that will be one of the largest ever.
Then you also have OK Muslims who have totally turned against India. Its like so many sai that tis is the worst thing PM Phodi could ve done to harm their made up cae of Kashmir being part of India.
The AJK PM was here in Dallas and Kashmiris from IOK side in the US spoke at the occasion as well.

I was at an anti-india kashmir protest in a major city in the usa. There were mostly people from pakistan and kashmir but i noticed something interesting. I saw somebody from work. He is an indian muslim working for an indian outsourcing body shop. He was with another guy also from same company. He had a christian name. They were a little taken aback when they saw me. But i welcomed them and shook their hand. Indian minorities are not supporting what is going on but they are too scared to openly protest back home in their shamocracy. Admittedly, these are anecdotal.

There was a a palestine protestor with a very old woman on a wheelchair. It was his mother. I told him to keep her hydrated as one lady wearing hijab passed out because of the heat. I asked them why they were there and he said his mother asked him to bring her here. “We know the pain of occupation and helplessness” he said.

Correct.

All Indian Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Dalits, Brahmans, Buddhists are supporting Pakistan.

Only Sanghi Banias are with Modi.

Correct.

All Indian Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Dalits, Brahmans, Buddhists are supporting Pakistan.

Do you have a learning disability? I did not say ALL. I did not say they supported Pakistan. In fact, I stated most protesters were Pakistani and Kashmiri. I admitted my data points were anecdotal.

Don't attack or use violence against the Indians , they wanted that to happen .. Hit them where it hurts the most, Show the world their dirty and disgusting face, expose them for who they are , they have hide behind their peaceful and Goodie Goodie Victims of Terrorism face enough, time to bring this beast out in the light ..

Yeah I know but I was fantasizing he would initiate something but they are too cowardly.

A lot of Indian ulism are participating, esp in Houston protest that will be one of the largest ever.
Then you also have OK Muslims who have totally turned against India. Its like so many sai that tis is the worst thing PM Phodi could ve done to harm their made up cae of Kashmir being part of India.
The AJK PM was here in Dallas and Kashmiris from IOK side in the US spoke at the occasion as well.

My relative is involved in houston protests. Sikhs and Pakistanis have put together over 70 buses to show up when narendra phodi shows up at NRG. These sikh brothers are the real deal. They HATE India for 1984.

India has been lucky to use them for defence. They are warriors. I hope they stop fighting for India in subjugating Kashmiris.

Gameplay.png

Do you have a learning disability? I did not say ALL. I did not say they supported Pakistan. In fact, I stated most protesters were Pakistani and Kashmiri. I admitted my data points were anecdotal.

Do you reading comprehension issues? I said

Correct.

These anti-India protests have been a fixture in US for decades. They will have little impact and not change the narrative one iota.

Back
Top Bottom