What's new

Peninsula Shield forces in Bahrain

Nishan

Reaction score
Country
Jordan
Here is the Saudi move. . .Saudi army entered Bahrain . . very important step carry several messages . . Messages to Iran, specifically . . these massages Says that . . The patience of Saudi Arabia is about to expire . . and the continuation of Iran's two-faces deal with the Arabs has become exposed.

Iran supported the revolutions in the Arab countries and calls Arab governments to respect the rights of their people in marches
At the same time . . Iran prevent its people from demonstrating and kill its own people in the street with live bullets.

Iran says it supports the rights of Arab Shiites in the Arab States
At the same time . . Iran kill and displace the Arab Shiites in Iran itself from their historical homeland in Al Ahwaz

So Mr Nishan do you support Dictatorships in Arab World?

Dear Patriot, I can understand that revolutions in Egypt and Tunisia and Libya Because of economic reasons . . But what is happening in Bahrain is different matter entirely . . In Egypt, Libya and Tunisia, there was no foreign hands . . In Bahrain, Iranian intervention is quite clear

As a person living in an Arab country I can assure you one thing . . arab peoples were not interested in the form of the regime that ruled . .They do not care whether or not its dictator . . Arab peoples arise in only one case . . When exposed to large economic pressure . . This is what happened in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Yemen . . What is happening in Bahrain is totally different

Dear Patriot, I can understand that revolutions in Egypt and Tunisia and Libya Because of economic reasons . . But what is happening in Bahrain is different matter entirely . . In Egypt, Libya and Tunisia, there was no foreign hands . . In Bahrain, Iranian intervention is quite clear

As a person living in an Arab country I can assure you one thing . . arab peoples were not interested in the form of the regime that ruled . .They do not care whether or not its dictator . . Arab peoples arise in only one case . . When exposed to large economic pressure . . This is what happened in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Yemen . . What is happening in Bahrain is totally different

Iranian intervention? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Iranian regime is now just stuck in it's own problems. Yesterday there was another protest in Tehran.

Such a beautiful moment...
:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Not a troll but you must joking.....A Gang of looters supported by west toppled the Govt.... You should visit Libya now and see the standard of living and the comfort they are enjoying after the downfall.

Back
Top Bottom