What's new

PEMRA has imposed a fine on children's channel Nickelodeon

Yes it is mentioned, the Qiyam, Rakuh and Sajda all are mentioned.

You are deflecting now ........... sawal Ameen ....... jawab Salaat?

The words Salaat, Rakuh and Sajda are mentioned in Quran, where the word Ameen is mentioned in Quran? Considering it is such an important word, so much so that it has divided Muslims.

Why? You yourself said they are following nearly the same Sharia with exception of some additions, so if they adopt those additions they will enter the fold of Islam? Or we drop those borrowed ideas and we will reach the Islam?
Qiyam means standing How to stand not mentioned Raku means Bowing down How to Bow down exactly not mentioned I can slightly bent my neck that is also called Raku. Sajda means placing head on floor How again not mentioned. How to offer Salat and what is meant by Salah go check Arabic dictionary the world Salat no where means the Salaah we offer not even close to be that. Some parts are same not all and the even have changed the few common parts we have left not very few parts of left. Your replies to my post shows your massive lack of understanding of both Arabic and Islamic history. Finally no where rakats are mentioned no where it is mentioned which part to read first and which one later and like I said Darood and part in first rakah before fatiha and part before darood not even written in Quran. So go bother to learn Islam than come and debate with me.

Want to debate further this is my facebook profile and this is my twitter profile please come and debate here because religious topics are banned on this forum

https://twitter.com/zarwanali1989
https://www.facebook.com/zbinsajid

Do you guys really must engage him? @Zibago @Hell hound
Just let him be.
A false flagger?Nope not interested

Kuffar also say Ameen and we also do that some orders are same in Bible and Islam and in Jews because they are from same ALLAH. Imitating them in kufr is thing which is mentioned please check the ayat. Kufr also get naked so now you can't wear bukra neither you can't get naked so what you gonna do ? Shoot yourself ? No First understand what Hadeeth mean. The Hadith mainly refers to things such as cross. Some people used to wear these signs which were stopped from.
Using internet and fighter jets is imitation of kufr stop using them

Prove that saying Ameen is Islamic? This is another whole new debate.

Well sometime ago not centuries but few years ago Molvi sahab would say that wearing pants is imitating kufar. Burqa may have been borrowed from Jews like many other rituals and practices which were alien to Islam but were borrowed and made compulsory part of iman.
The issue isnt if its compulsory or not the issue is who gave him right to dictate his terms on others if he loves the burka so much he should wear it himself let others decide themselves what they wish to wear

The issue isnt if its compulsory or not the issue is who gave him right to dictate his terms on others if he loves the burka so much he should wear it himself let others decide themselves what they wish to wear
Please go and read Islam for GOD sake and don't reply me further

ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW gave the right to stop Haram and spread Halal. They told Muslims to do this over and over again in Quran as so I give a dam what you think this is my duty and I would keep doing it. Now don't reply to me and if want debate than contact me on facebook or twitter

ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW gave the right to stop Haram and spread Halal. They told Muslims to do this over and over again in Quran as so I give a dam what you think this is my duty and I would keep doing it. Now don't reply to me and if want debate than contact me on facebook or twitter
Stop it on yourself and let others deal with matters of sin on their own
Please go and read Islam for GOD sake and don't reply me further
Um check who is the op here

Stop it on yourself and let others deal with matters of sin on their own

Um check who is the op here
Last reply I would stop myself as well as others and also millions of other Muslims will do this because this is there Islamic duty no matter How much liberal cry about this we would keep doing this duty. So GOOD BYE from now on please

Last reply I would stop myself as well as others and also millions of other Muslims will do this because this is there Islamic duty no matter How much liberal cry about this we would keep doing this duty. So GOOD BYE from now on please
Ghaday ka ghosht aur milawat rok nahi sakey bus bari bari batein :sick: @I.R.A

And how far will you go to enforce this "duty" of yours.

P1-AS296_YJewsA_G_20091030173022.jpg
Jews.......

So go bother to learn Islam than come and debate with me.

Want to debate further this is my facebook profile and this is my twitter profile please come and debate here because religious topics are banned on this forum

https://twitter.com/zarwanali1989
https://www.facebook.com/zbinsajid

Cool down, I haven't even started yet Zarvan ........ :-) I am trying to learn Islam that's why I asked you a question. But you see Islam written by Tabri and Islam brought by Muhammad (Peace be upon him) may be two very different things for me.

I don't use facebook / twitter never did never will ........... so your profile pages are no use to me.

Your replies to my post shows your massive lack of understanding of both Arabic and Islamic history.

Yep I have massive lack of understanding of Arabic, I am only interested in Arabic to extent to understand Quran else I have no interest in it.

Islamic history is debatable mayray bai I can argue there never existed a person and companion called Muawiya (because the meaning of name Muawiya are not something that suit a companion of Messenger Peace be upon him) ........... if Muawiya didn't exist then there never were any infighting between Muslims from War of Camels to conflict in Karbala ........ no fights happened between Muslims. But the thing is very few have the heart to read history other than that written by Tabri and majority would consider it blasphemy.

Qiyam means standing How to stand not mentioned Raku means Bowing down How to Bow down exactly not mentioned I can slightly bent my neck that is also called Raku. Sajda means placing head on floor How again not mentioned. How to offer Salat and what is meant by Salah go check Arabic dictionary the world Salat no where means the Salaah we offer not even close to be that. Some parts are same not all and the even have changed the few common parts we have left not very few parts of left. Finally no where rakats are mentioned no where it is mentioned which part to read first and which one later and like I said Darood and part in first rakah before fatiha and part before darood not even written in Quran.

The lamest excuse how would we know how to pray or say Salaat.

Anyways for the sake of it ........ so which method is the correct one? The sects cannot agree on one single method and you are asking me that how would we know. We would know about rituals because rituals are best learnt when practiced and witnessed not when written down. I can say the five time may have been introduced centuries later by some Zoroastrian ...... can you deny this based on facts and not sayings documented by Persians?

Jews.......

............. seems we are not alone.

Islamic history is debatable mayray bai I can argue there never existed a person and companion called Muawiya (because the meaning of name Muawiya are not something that suit a companion of Messenger Peace be upon him) ........... if Muawiya didn't exist then there never were any infighting between Muslims from War of Camels to conflict in Karbala ........ no fights happened between Muslims. But the thing is very few have the heart to read history other than that written by Tabri and majority would consider it blasphemy.

Muawiya I was the first ruler to mint coins with Arabic inscriptions ...This is how an Arab-Sassanian Coin issued by Muawiyah I looked like :

IUR0101.jpg

It says :

In the name of God ... Muawiya the King/Commander ...

What is interesting to note here is: There is no mention of name Muhammad (Pbuh), or Shahada of his Nabuwwat

The absence of the name of Muhammad (in the oldest existing archaeological record from early Islamic era) led some skeptical scholars to doubt the very existence of Muhammad and others to question the loyalty of Muawiyah to Muhammad and Islam ... According to the Maronite chronicle, Muawiya was a King, inclined more towards Christianity, who placed his throne in Damascus and refused to go to Muhammad's throne ...

The name Muhammad and 'Shahada' appeared first on coins issued by Abdullah ibn Zubair who established his power in Iraq, southern Arabia and in the greater part of Syria, and parts of Egypt ruled from 683 till his death in 692. Ibn Zubayr led a rebellion against the Umayyad Caliphate but was defeated and killed in Mecca in 692 AD by Hajjaj ibn Yusuf.

Muawiya I was the first ruler to mint coins with Arabic inscriptions ...This is how an Arab-Sassanian Coin issued by Muawiyah I looked like :

IUR0101.jpg

It says :

In the name of God ... Muawiya the King/Commander ...

What is interesting to note here is: There is no mention of name Muhammad (Pbuh), or Shahada of his Nabuwwat

The absence of the name of Muhammad (in the oldest existing archaeological record from early Islamic era) led some skeptical scholars to doubt the very existence of Muhammad and others to question the loyalty of Muawiyah to Muhammad and Islam ... According to the Maronite chronicle, Muawiya was a King, inclined more towards Christianity, who placed his throne in Damascus and refused to go to Muhammad's throne ...

The name Muhammad and 'Shahada' appeared first on coins issued by Abdullah ibn Zubair who established his power in Iraq, southern Arabia and in the greater part of Syria, and parts of Egypt ruled from 683 till his death in 692. Ibn Zubayr led a rebellion against the Umayyad Caliphate but was defeated and killed in Mecca in 692 AD by Hajjaj ibn Yusuf.

The coin except for word ALLAH and crescent (that too considering its associated with Islam) don't really give any impression that it would have been designed by an Arab? Especially the king?

Muawiya I? This is new for me, is he the son of Abu Sufiyan? Some argue based on the meaning of the name Muawiya (the one who howls or some say it means roar of tiger) that it is in contradiction with Quran and a companion would never choose or keep such name for himself, that too a son of pre Islam Arab leader.

The coin except for word ALLAH and crescent (that too considering its associated with Islam) don't really give any impression that it would have been designed by an Arab? Especially the king?

http://ancientcoinsforeducation.org/docs/islamic_coins.pdf

Muawiya I? This is new for me, is he the son of Abu Sufiyan? Some argue based on the meaning of the name Muawiya (the one who howls or some say it means roar of tiger) that it is in contradiction with Quran and a companion would never choose or keep such name for himself, that too a son of pre Islam Arab leader.

Yes.

History is but a fable agreed upon ...

Archaeology however can be 'used' to verify the reliability of History texts

Last edited:
So let me conclude.

Pemra banning some cartoons over alleged indecency and....

Muwayiah Ali and Mohammed. Karabala rebellion and Abu Sufyan.....

Hmmm quite easy to connect all the things...

The world is definitely small....

@waz @Jungibaaz @Slav Defence

Guys either clean or close the thread or give me a free hand on sectarianists?

I await your answer meanwhile....

Back
Top Bottom