What's new

Pelosi's journey to Armenia and her anti-TR PR campaign

The Turks are shouting about Pelosi's statements, meanwhile in the Turkish parliament, there is a competition on who will exterminate the Armenians.....
In mean titme Turkish Member of Parliament just said: “We say to the Armenian administration, make up your mind. I remind you once again that the Turkish nation has the power to erase Armenia from history/geography, and that they stand at the limit of our patience.”

@Akritas They keep threatening that their patience will run out.

Meanwhile...

IMG_20220920_003206.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a big Armenian population in her voting district? Are Armenian American voters a large swing voting block in the US?
No, they are mostly right wing republicans...pandering to them makes no electoral sense at all. As others have posted above, Pelosi is part of the war-loving US establishment.

The Turks are shouting about Pelosi's statements, meanwhile in the Turkish parliament, there is a competition on who will exterminate the Armenians.....
In mean titme Turkish Member of Parliament just said: “We say to the Armenian administration, make up your mind. I remind you once again that the Turkish nation has the power to erase Armenia from history/geography, and that they stand at the limit of our patience.”

turks are wild, hopefully, Iran helps out the Armenians in a meaningful way
or else....

turks are wild, hopefully, Iran helps out the Armenians in a meaningful way
or else....
Turkey has been threatening everyone lately. We will come one night suddenly,we'll throw you to the sea just like your ancestors,we will turn your day into night (Bahceli about Greece),we will erase Armenia from the map,we get in Syria and nobody can tell us what to do...etc etc.

Apparently Pelosi sees an opening. The old witch is a professional politician. She wouldn't be stirring this sh1t if it didn't help with midterms.
It still won’t. Abortion issue will determine these midterms, on paper Dems should win but their voters are more bark then bite and usually skip voting.

A video surfaced where Azeris executed 7 Armenian POWs. I just downloaded it.

Just think a bit. It's not from the 80's,it's not from the 90's,it's from September. They will probably go unpunished,just like the ones 2 years ago.

Check @301arm on Instagram and watch it if you want.

Just think a bit. It's not from the 80's,it's not from the 90's,it's from September. They will probably go unpunished,just like the ones 2 years ago.

Greek yoghurt has found another enemy. This time it's the Azeris.

Another opportunity for you to spread lies and hatred against Turkey.
So if Indians executed a squad of Pakistani POWs in cold blood and you showed the world,that would amount to "spreading lies and hatred"? By all means,if Indians execute Pakistani POWs,please thank them and sing "All you need is love" around a campfire.

So if Indians executed a squad of Pakistani POWs in cold blood and you showed the world,that would amount to "spreading lies and hatred"? By all means,if Indians execute Pakistani POWs,please thank them and sing "All you need is love" around a campfire.

Cunning Greek yoghurt. Always ready to pitch in the India versus Pakistan example.

Both Azerbaijan and Armenia often accuse each other of executing POWs. How can you verify the authenticity of such claims? You are simply hating on Azeris because they are close to Turkey. You don't care about Azeris nor Armenians.

Always ready to pitch in the India versus Pakistan example.
Excuse me,aren't you Pakistani? What should I use as an example? Ecuador and Peru?

How can you verify the authenticity of such claims? You are simply hating on Azeris because they are close to Turkey. You don't care about Azeris nor Armenians.
Simply one can watch the video and judge for themselves. Apparently,Azeris are proud of showing such videos of themselves either butchering unarmed civilians,the elderly or POWs who have surrendered.

While looking at that video on Twitter I came across a post by Azeri of Armenian soldiers smashing head of a dead Azeri soldier with rifle butt.
This level of hatred runs both ways it seems.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom